Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9,083 Posts
I personally think Mr. Hipster has nothing better to do but start arguments on the bullet. I really wonder if that's him with the black eye. With the shit he starts he deserves it.
What arguments have you seen him start?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Lots of different drug variations are being tested, hopefully many of them get the job done. But at this point, there is far too little data for us to start partying.

·
Registered
10,464 Posts
I personally think Mr. Hipster has nothing better to do but start arguments on the bullet. I really wonder if that's him with the black eye. With the shit he starts he deserves it.

if it is so, he had the balls to say it to someones face

·
Registered
14,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
From the motorhome site I hang at:
My daughters brother in law got the virus. Forty years old and no existing health issues. Kept getting worse and ended up on a ventilator. At that point, his doctor gave him Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin. Six days later, off the ventilator and doing well. Family can breathe again...…..

Wife and I are hunkered down. I hope every stays well.
__
Brad Winter
Madera, California

·
Registered
27,838 Posts

Ahhhhh, look crowd... we have another liberal. Gfy ya loafer wearing pansy.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Never seen him start one. Here's a brief lesson on arguments for the dim whits out there...

21 - 37 of 37 Posts