Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered one of Wilson's new 105mm throttle body's with the v-band option, which is a 100 dollar option, and when it arrived, it doesn't come with the complete v-band. When I called to inquire why it was not included, was told that it was sold separately, (not noted on the web site), and that it costs an additional 75 dollars. I told them that I could buy a complete v-band assembly for 55 dollars, and they basically called me a liar. Nice stuff, but WAY overpriced!

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
When you buy a turbo with vband outlets, it does not come with flanges. Why would the throttle body be any different? Always ask. You will next time thats for sure. :p

·
Registered
861 Posts
I agree since it's pretty dumb to expect you to buy a v-band separate considering it needs to be built specifically for the throttle body. It would be different if you could order that v-band from any website.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When you buy a turbo with vband outlets, it does not come with flanges. Why would the throttle body be any different? Always ask. You will next time thats for sure. :p
I bought it from their website. I would think that for an extra 100 dolars, it would be included. Also there should be a disclaimer that the rest of the assembly needs to be purchased seperately. Than for the guy to tell me I was lying about what a v-band goes for is not good customer service in my opinion.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Call Race Parts Solutions or check out their web site www.racepartssolutions.com They have the correct V band to match up to the Wilson unit and is waayyy cheaper. (Wilson used their V band and copied it)

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 10 of 10 Posts