Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after searching for endless hours and sending emails with no reply im turning to the bullet for help. ive purchased a Wilson pro-flow plate kit (plate pn 302136) my intent is to install this on my 430 lsx with a cast 4bbl intake. the engine is still efi. I want to keep the jetting small (100hp shot for now) and don't want to mess with a dry shot and adding fuel through the injector. my question is. can I run this plate at high fuel pressure? or is my only option to tap into the fuel supply and regulate the pressure down? any help is greatly appreciated

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,610 Posts
Yes, you can run it wet, but seriously, don't bother. Run it as a dry kit. Been there, done that. Trying to tune it will be a royal pain in the ass running it as a high-pressure wet kit. You will need a separate regulator or a shit load of jets. You can also run it as a "normal" low-pressure wet kit with a 1 gallon cell and small fuel pump and Holley regulator.

·
Super Moderator
12,145 Posts
Yes, if the plate is properly jetted for the HP of nitrous and fuel for your set up it will work fine. We have flowed and converted quite a few different brand plates to these higher pressures and they run fine. Thanks, SJ

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike, I currently don't have enough injector to go dry at this moment. my final goal is to end up there but for now keeping it as simple as I can. Steve I need to place an order for some parts come Monday, i'll inquire about the plate conversion then. THANKS GUYS!!!

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,610 Posts
You would be surprised how little injector you need for a dry kit. I made 1100hp with 60lb/hr injectors and still had a lot of room left.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You would be surprised how little injector you need for a dry kit. I made 1100hp with 60lb/hr injectors and still had a lot of room left.
just curious, how much were you spraying? and what was the duty cycle on the injectors at that power level?

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,610 Posts
I was running a .063N jet in the plate and .030's in the DP, maybe 350ish total............... Duty cycle was less than 70%.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts