Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1201 - 1220 of 1236 Posts

·
Registered
7,949 Posts
wow!!
I just read all 80 pages
I must say that there are some great members in here that go out of there way for each other.
sad deal.

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
The world's too small to be fucking people over. Especially taking money from locals. WTF

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
You read wrong he DIDN'T make it good with ISELLSPEED!
ok...I will split it with him over drinks....:D...I gave up my RV for that race weekend to save the kid hotel money...he didn't show so i wasn't out anything other than i rented an extra room for one of my guys but will split the outstanding costs over Captain Morgan...lol

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
ok...I will split it with him over drinks....:D...I gave up my RV for that race weekend to save the kid hotel money...he didn't show so i wasn't out anything other than i rented an extra room for one of my guys but will split the outstanding costs over Captain Morgan...lol
Done........lol

·
Confused Racer
39,667 Posts
I'm thinking he bumped it so others can see what happened in the, past due to the new stuff floating around on fb

·
QC for Molson Brewery
2,205 Posts
I'm sorry this happened and soured you folks...what you were doing was above average...lesson learned...but the next person pays...too bad really

·
Registered
31,096 Posts
He is all over Instagram. Calls himself OUTLAW DRAG RACING'S FINEST. His names on there are racingoutlawz and kaos.kid if anyone wants to say something nice to him. He has some really douchey photos of himself.
I followed this thread..and got to know some of the guys on here. The kid is a idiot. Too bad for him...hes the one that really lost out.

·
Registered
16,756 Posts
I followed this thread..and got to know some of the guys on here. The kid is a idiot. Too bad for him...hes the one that really lost out.
I thought he was a kid that just got in over his head I really do not think he meant to fuck anybody over But who knows maybe I am to nice lol .

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
He is all over Instagram. Calls himself OUTLAW DRAG RACING'S FINEST. His names on there are racingoutlawz and kaos.kid if anyone wants to say something nice to him. He has some really douchey photos of himself.
And he ask people to sponsor him so he can travel lol

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Sorry all you guys got screwed. I can tell it wasn't the money and you guys were more excited about helping/teaching a young guy about this great sport. You guys are some good people, I can tell that. Who, knows, maybe one day ill meet some of you and would be proud to know most of you. I know I've said some retarded shit on here, but nothing was ever serious. Good luck to all of ya and stay safe.

1201 - 1220 of 1236 Posts