Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1181 - 1200 of 1236 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Did he post pictures? .................
Nope no pictures. He posted a status about it on Facebook.

"Just totaled my car. Lucky to be alive"

"Really sucks can't go to Lights Out 7 anymore but gotta take care of alot of things after my accident luckily April 2nd isn't too far away."

Those were the 2 posts he made..

·
Registered
686 Posts
its too bad because this thread will scare the next legit kid/guy who really wants this opportunity.
Exactly! I'm 36 and been in the construction business for 20 yrs as I quit school and raised a child. I've always worked on my own cars and been interested in racing/turning wrenches ever since I can remember. I'm at the point now to where my body can't carry as much and is difficult to set the peaks of trusses(grey squirrel) any more. This kid had an opportunity that I would have dropped every thing If I knew I could make a living at it. Asshole!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Just saw this. This kid has nothing to do with me, he probably tagged me or some pictures of cars that I was helping out at the racetrack.
Damn talk about a bad choice for a screen name... I'd be askin mods of you could change that so you and your business don't get confused for this D bag kid. Especially since you also both live in PA

·
Unbanned
20,342 Posts
does he still photoshop his shit on cars like they are running his stickers.?

did he scam enough people to make the t-shirts he was proposing?

·
MoPar what else is there.
7,702 Posts
Devin you sent me a picture on twitter that you drew that is amazing I be willing to buy a copy of it so you can make some $$ to pay back your debt... Also if it was me I'd post that picture on here an maybe some other racers would like you to draw there cars an you can make some$ to get these guys paid back! just a suggestion seems to me you may have a future in art...
Dammit Mike says alot for thevideo guys huh LMAO.When ya comming back out with ignorant nova?

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Damn talk about a bad choice for a screen name... I'd be askin mods of you could change that so you and your business don't get confused for this D bag kid. Especially since you also both live in PA
I know, right?

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
does he still photoshop his shit on cars like they are running his stickers.?

did he scam enough people to make the t-shirts he was proposing?
Yes.... Plus I just saw mine in bright green for St Patrick's day he posted on Instagram. Are you telling me this little piece of shit didn't pay back the money he took nov 2014?

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Yes.... Plus I just saw mine in bright green for St Patrick's day he posted on Instagram. Are you telling me this little piece of shit didn't pay back the money he took nov 2014?

Nick,
I spoke with the kids father not to long after the deal went south. They wanted my address because he swore his kid was going to make it right. I was very leery about giving my address out but I did. A few weeks went by and the postman tried to deliver a registered letter, I don't know about across the border but nothing good comes registered mail so I refused it. The kids parents did make it right with everyone but me (almost positive), they can hand deliver it to me at Cecil since his family also races there. I don't know if you remember or not but the little fuck also sent the exact apology letter (word for word) to everyone that tried to help him. Yup his parents did a great job of making him accountable for his actions. Shit I wouldn't be surprised if the family was ok with what he is doing now, I wonder if they know stealing pictures and altering them without consent is a crime.

Karma's a bitch......he already totaled one car this year.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Nick,
I spoke with the kids father not to long after the deal went south. They wanted my address because he swore his kid was going to make it right. I was very leery about giving my address out but I did. A few weeks went by and the postman tried to deliver a registered letter, I don't know about across the border but nothing good comes registered mail so I refused it. The kids parents did make it right with everyone but me (almost positive), they can hand deliver it to me at Cecil since his family also races there. I don't know if you remember or not but the little fuck also sent the exact apology letter (word for word) to everyone that tried to help him. Yup his parents did a great job of making him accountable for his actions. Shit I wouldn't be surprised if the family was ok with what he is doing now, I wonder if they know stealing pictures and altering them without consent is a crime.

Karma's a bitch......he already totaled one car this year.
Did he actually crash his car? How come he didn't post pictures? Does anybody know what he looks like? I can't believe cecil county would let him take pictures.

1181 - 1200 of 1236 Posts