Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grudge match in Columbus? Seeing Kevin was taken out by one Super Modified guy another wouldn't hurt.. LOL I think these two should line up in 3rd round of qualifying to get bragging rights that will last the full winter!! If either of you have the balls you will step up!! The winner of NPS will only come second to the true damage either one of you do on this match race!! Lets hear it!!! I'll put up $500 for the winner!!

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Move this to the NSCA board for ALL to see. S/M guys are scary fast, as I know the brothers and know there equipment runs like PHUCK when it has too. I know personally if they stayed in the S/M rules for this year, the NPS guys would be crying some more. Not sure about a .40 out of that 460, but I know they had a .50 in it, but that was OVERWEIGHT for the rules and motor size :shock: !! 8)

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kickin_astro said:
Johnny Baio said:
Jim Monson said:
I think Parent is scared. :-D
...he be worried he be on the recieving end of that 7.499...lol
Better watch running those sub 7.50 runs in NPS. I know somebody who did that once.
If memory serves me correct.. Dale Pittman is the only guy who went sub 7.50's on NPS.. Is that correct? I think it was in 2003...

·
Registered
634 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
kickin_astro said:
Johnny Baio said:
Jim Monson said:
I think Parent is scared. :-D
...he be worried he be on the recieving end of that 7.499...lol
Better watch running those sub 7.50 runs in NPS. I know somebody who did that once.
If memory serves me correct.. Dale Pittman is the only guy who went sub 7.50's on NPS.. Is that correct? I think it was in 2003...
You win the prize....

I talked to Dale, He said it would be OK if you

Dusted off the Vette for him after each run. :D

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
So what's up is it going to happen or are they both affraid? What's the deal? Fans want to see action..... Grudge Match, Grudge Match, Grudge Match, :smt014 :smt062

1 - 18 of 18 Posts