Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
16,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday there is a Quick 8 10.5 and 8.50 index Race at Atco. Tim will be at E-town on Sat. for Pinks. Would be nice to see him show at Atco on Sunday and race against the locals including Joe Newsham!!! How about it Tim??? :supz:

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I need a picture with Lynch for when he breaks all the records I can say he 'impressed' me...good luck this weekend fellas.

·
16,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess we will just have to wait and see?????

Kelly, we would be honored to see you, Tim, Steve and all the Lynch Mob at Atco Sunday!!!! A lot of people in this area have never seen Tim race in person. We might have to put this up LIVE on yourwaynetwork. Kelly, Jimmies ratings always go up when you are around. Hope to see you, Ray

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I guess we will just have to wait and see?????
Hey Tim better get a good nights rest after Pinks. We dont want him sleeping at the tree on Sunday:p

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Kelly, we would be honored to see you, Tim, Steve and all the Lynch Mob at Atco Sunday!!!! A lot of people in this area have never seen Tim race in person. We might have to put this up LIVE on yourwaynetwork. Kelly, Jimmies ratings always go up when you are around. Hope to see you, Ray
lover boy

1 - 20 of 77 Posts