·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering--I live down here and know how it can be

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
I like him, we need an outsider to clean house in DC.
I also liked Fred Thompson in 08'.

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
Cain has absolutely zero chance of winning so he should step aside...........it is a shame he would be the first real black man to be POTUS.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'd vote for him right now. He is a business man and that's what we need running this country, not some fuckwad ex-lawyer like all the rest!

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
I watched that one debate FOX had a few weeks ago that he was in and I gotta say I liked what he had to say. Now saying it and doing it are two different things but he sounded like a smart dude who had some great ideas and since he's a business man, he'd most likely do a better job handling the country's finances.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
My favorite candidate. He will never get the nomination which is unfortunate.

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
This is not the first black man to run for office in the south. And if the numbers hold true like they have for decades there, whites say they will, they tell pollsters they will, but when it comes time to actually vote, they will not. Just can't pull the lever for the black man.

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELL FUCKING NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and for those hard of hearing

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,170 Posts
Just wondering--I live down here and know how it can be
I DON'T GET...."KNOW HOW IT CAN BE"...????.....WHAT'S THAT MEAN?

HE WOULD PROBABLY BE THE BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
Unfortunately the shit stain in our White House has tainted the future for any black candidate. To bad a black with integrity, loyalty and business sense such as Cain didn't get in office instead as the first black Pres.

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
Unfortunately the shit stain in our White House has tainted the future for any black candidate. To bad a black with integrity, loyalty and business sense such as Cain didn't get in office instead as the first black Pres.
We currently have a Heinz 57 who is mostly white/arab with a touch of black bloodlines.

He is about 92% white/arab but we always hear about the black part.........like I tell liberal family members in Dearborn............ Hussein Obama is the first Arab/American POTUS.They get their man panties in a bunch but oh well........

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
HELL YES. I am from SOUTH ALABAMA but currently reside in JAW JU but if he stood a snowballs chance in hell I would vote for him. The media and powers that be are scared to death of him. That is why he gets no media coverage to speak of.

·
Registered
14,497 Posts
Given the opportunity, I'd vote for him. I'm concerned about his politics, not the color of his skin. Take care. Tom Worthington.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts