Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard anywhere from a tenth to three tenths? I followed the directions and "just slapped it on"
Last weekend was 10.76
Ill let you know how it goes later tonight
Thanks Nitrofish59

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ill try it as is. if it doesnt perform as advertised, Ill try it angled the other way and then try it straight, should I tune for et or mph?

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
It's crooked as shit. That's bad mojo.
I put mine on with the front down at a 45* angle so when I carry the tires to the 330' timer the fans in the stands can see where all the power comes from! :supz:

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
Ill try it as is. if it doesnt perform as advertised, Ill try it angled the other way and then try it straight, should I tune for et or mph?
I'd put the tow package tune in your tow rig because you'll be needing it more than a race tune. lmao

J/K but seriously that shit is crooked.:p

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well if I could get a real one Im sure it would be better but I did manage a record 1.49 60 for my track and a 10.73 which was faster than last week so it did work as advertised, where can I get a non knock off one?
I would think the real one would really perk things up!!!

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
Well if I could get a real one Im sure it would be better but I did manage a record 1.49 60 for my track and a 10.73 which was faster than last week so it did work as advertised, where can I get a non knock off one?
I would think the real one would really perk things up!!!
Depends, how much you wanna pay for it? :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts