Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
23,549 Posts
Our democrat governor has signed an EO stating that churches or funerals cannot have more than 10 people in attendance, and that drive-in Easter services are forbidden. The republicans in the House somehow over-rode that EO, so the bitch is suing and the Kansas Supreme Court will hear the case tomorrow.
Isn't that some of history repeating itself??

·
Registered
13,873 Posts
How come we can't see our locations anymore? All we can see is that 'Registered' bullshit when it should be our location.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
103,937 Posts
State police are pulling out of state drivers over and giving them tickets for entering the state.

·
Registered
7,889 Posts
He's got a point but most of you guys are sheep.
Quoted for fucking truth. I'm blown away by all the utter fools hanging onto every word that MSN, and CDC feeds them. Fucking idiots don't realize the more public buys into this bullshit, the longer it will drag on with our rights being stripped. Now we're down to the mother fuckers blocking off store isles telling us what's essential and whats not for us to buy. Big fucking con job happening!!

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
How come we can't see our locations anymore? All we can see is that 'Registered' bullshit when it should be our location.
Its in the admin settings for these forums, out of the box it doesnt show. Same for some other profile info.

Same kind of forum where ive selected the profile info to show The official “Hi I’m A Newbie” thread…

The flag thing is an add on they have done here, its not a standard feature of these forums.

·
Registered
26,557 Posts
While that sounded noble originally, the fact of the matter is the Bundys are just loud mouth tax cheats. His claims were without merit or any legal standing, all he wanted to do was skip out on his tax obligations. Can't just say that outright though so he wrapped that up in a falsely patriotic manner and the mouth breathers ate it up.
Lest we forget, the alphabet agencies were to provoke the Bundy’s to violence. Don’t forget that part. The same bunch who shot a mother holding an infant in the head, and killed her 14 year old son. All because the father didn’t show up in court over a sawed off shotgun that was deemed 1/4” too short. That they had him modify. Ya, great bunch.

·
Banned
1,229 Posts
It is the new rules here in some states.

Some places are even worse at the moment in that you cant leave your home now unless you have a very good reason... i was just told by someone living in Spain that there is military on the streets and you can only walk 50m from your home for exercise.
It's not like they are enforcing quarantines to get their jollies off.

·
Registered
4,357 Posts
Lest we forget, the alphabet agencies were to provoke the Bundy’s to violence. Don’t forget that part. The same bunch who shot a mother holding an infant in the head, and killed her 14 year old son. All because the father didn’t show up in court over a sawed off shotgun that was deemed 1/4” too short. That they had him modify. Ya, great bunch.
U wont get me defending the ruby ridge incident. To compare these two is selling the ruby ridge incident short. Theyre not the same, not even close.

·
Registered
26,557 Posts
U wont get me defending the ruby ridge incident. To compare these two is selling the ruby ridge incident short. Theyre not the same, not even close.
Done by the same people. The memo the judge uncovered about them doing whatever it takes to get them to fire on them sealed the deal. They’re corrupt as hell. Admit it.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts