Yellow Bullet Forums banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Mother Hen
52,450 Posts
It truly sucks that this cause has been made an issue of contention on this site. I would appreciate it very much if this thread is allowed to die and I would also appreciate any donations people would like to make to this cause. It is heartbreaking to think a couple has a child, a beautiful baby boy, and then gets the devastating news that he has a life altering illness. This cause hopefully will help see that Lucas finds a cure and other families don't have to go through this. Keep your eyes on the ball people and do what Yellow Bullet has always done so well. Let's take care of our own and show our support.

·
Registered
40,634 Posts
Hey Blank live and let live, right?

A TRUE "Libertarian" would tell those parents oh well too bad so sad. They'd have to cure their kid themselves in Blank's Libertarian Utopia.

Laughable and completely predictably pathetic how a fraud like you would throw out a deflection thread in a vain attempt to assuage the complete beating you're taking on this board.

Sad, really.

·
The Dude Abides
18,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
That you used as a shield because you didn't like it when the tables turned on your pathetic ass. Sorry excuse for a human.
Thats your skewed perception, that's fine, hate on me all you want for donating to a good cause and challenging my detractors to put up or shut up a week later. Like I told Monty I always challenge my colleagues to charity drives, you don't have to click the thread and donate, just go away.

Now back to the subject of the thread!

·
The Dude Abides
18,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
It truly sucks that this cause has been made an issue of contention on this site. I would appreciate it very much if this thread is allowed to die and I would also appreciate any donations people would like to make to this cause. It is heartbreaking to think a couple has a child, a beautiful baby boy, and then gets the devastating news that he has a life altering illness. This cause hopefully will help see that Lucas finds a cure and other families don't have to go through this. Keep your eyes on the ball people and do what Yellow Bullet has always done so well. Let's take care of our own and show our support.
Agreed.

·
The Dude Abides
18,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Hey Blank live and let live, right?

A TRUE "Libertarian" would tell those parents oh well too bad so sad. They'd have to cure their kid themselves in Blank's Libertarian Utopia.

Laughable and completely predictably pathetic how a fraud like you would throw out a deflection thread in a vain attempt to assuage the complete beating you're taking on this board.

Sad, really.
Thanks for stopping in to build your straw man. A true libertarian knows charity is important because there are disadvantaged people. They don't give their money blindly to the government to mismanage.

I've got detractors savouring the taste of my ballsack and you voice your dependence on government to hold your hand. Things are as they should be.

·
The Dude Abides
18,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Lol......YOU prove my point just fine.

Seek some mental health help......for real.
I'm quite enjoying all the free rent in your heads, do yourself a favour and don't click my threads, respond to my posts or go on ahead and ignore me. It really is that simple. You can't do it.

·
The Dude Abides
18,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Bump!

·
The Dude Abides
18,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Bump for Lucas, the national drive ends at the end of this month doesn't it, what position are we in?

·
The Dude Abides
18,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Any of you broke dicks take your bottles and cans in yet?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Funny how this guy assumes everyone's financial status or takes into consideration their own struggles.

You bash people on this site and then turn around and ask for their help. You thought there would be a different response?

·
The Dude Abides
18,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Bump for Lucas!

·
The Dude Abides
18,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·

61 - 78 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.