41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
The Dude Abides
18,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
I've never aspired to be a troll, just to leave the world a better place than I found it. You carry on trolling with your bad selves.
Will my critics match my donation to a YB Child in need?
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2156753
Let's see the size of the Bullet we can put in Cystic Fibrosis.
Actually, troll is too high of a compliment for you. The world will be a better place when you expire.

·
Registered
13,649 Posts
A decent person will just donate graciously and privately. A fucking attention whore will shout from the rooftops about what a generous person he is. STFU already.
LOL like anyone in the US would do that. fkn ego's are too big.

My friend gave $800K away to a hospital in Cuba for kids and never said a thing...THATS the definition of cool.

·
This amp goes to 11.
12,064 Posts
LOL like anyone in the US would do that. fkn ego's are too big.

My friend gave $800K away to a hospital in Cuba for kids and never said a thing...THATS the definition of cool.
Painting with a broad brush there, aren't you? I personally know several people, Americans, who have donated large amounts of money and never said a word, nor wanted any credit.

There are good and bad people of every country.

·
The Dude Abides
18,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
I donated to a good cause before you fellas went all fatal attraction on me after Hardly's demise, I'm throwing down the gauntlet to you broke dicks to better my donation to a YB Child in need. No excuses, man up.

·
The Dude Abides
18,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·

·
Off the stands for 2018!
21,423 Posts
I donated to a good cause before you fellas went all fatal attraction on me after Hardly's demise, I'm throwing down the gauntlet to you broke dicks to better my donation to a YB Child in need. No excuses, man up.
Horsehockey.......

People were already on you for being an ass before that. And people were already donating to this particular cause before you did. There is a chronological order list on the site.;)

BTW, lots of us either rarely, or never interacted with Hardy, yet still tire of your morbid BS on here.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Horsehockey.......

People were already on you for being an ass before that. And people were already donating to this particular cause before you did. There is a chronological order list on the site.;)

BTW, lots of us either rarely, or never interacted with Hardy, yet still tire of your morbid BS on here.
spot on!

·
The Dude Abides
18,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Horsehockey.......

Prove it, Hardly's nutswingers went fatal attraction on me after Jsup and Mule brought the federal case to light. Like you said there is a chronological order, right here on YB.

·
The Dude Abides
18,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
I don't care in what order you donate, it's a good cause in support of one of YB's own.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Prove it, Hardly's nutswingers went fatal attraction on me after Jsup and Mule brought the federal case to light. Like you said there is a chronological order, right here on YB.
I don't care in what order you donate, it's a good cause in support of one of YB's own.
That you used as a shield because you didn't like it when the tables turned on your pathetic ass. Sorry excuse for a human.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.