1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
The Dude Abides
18,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Off the stands for 2018!
20,496 Posts
Put up or shut up, which side are you on?
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2138322
YBBitch:
Both you and your faggot buddies can go play on the hiway, life, or this website is not about sides.

Some of us have already donated, and regardless of how much money you pledge to this, or ANY worthy cause, that does not buy you any credibility, you lame ass fuck.

Using the pain and suffering of another in a vain attempt to do so is about as low as one can get.

·
rodent aviator
6,946 Posts
A decent person will just donate graciously and privately. A fucking attention whore will shout from the rooftops about what a generous person he is. STFU already.

I've stayed out of all your fucking bullshit so far but you are really turning into the giant douchebag everybody accuses you of being. And you look fucking ridiculous.

·
The Dude Abides
18,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Both you and your faggot buddies can go play on the hiway, life, or this website is not about sides.

Some of us have already donated, and regardless of how much money you pledge to this, or ANY worthy cause, that does not buy you any credibility, you lame ass fuck.

Using the pain and suffering of another in a vain attempt to do so is about as low as one can get.
I'm on the side of raising money for kids, I've taken heat for it before so your moaning is nothing new. The fuck outta here newb.

·
Registered
18,104 Posts
A decent person will just donate graciously and privately. A fucking attention whore will shout from the rooftops about what a generous person he is. STFU already.

I've stayed out of all your fucking bullshit so far but you are really turning into the giant douchebag everybody accuses you of being. And you look fucking ridiculous.
Spot on.

·
The Dude Abides
18,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I donate privately all the time, but will publicize the hell out of a good cause like this with no apologies. Thanks for the bump and your donation or at least consideration.

·
-----------------
3,683 Posts
Wow....you're a piece of work homegirl

·
The Dude Abides
18,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is like a dunk tank, unlimited tosses for a donation. Broke dicks.

·
The Dude Abides
18,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let's see the size of the Bullet we can put in Cystic Fibrosis

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
16,549 Posts
Using a sick child to try deflect the criticism and abuse you have brought on yourself.....you sir are a grade A piece of shit.

·
The Dude Abides
18,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You take heat for being a first class asshole.

I got kids older than you, and they are not in used car sales, so you can stick your "newb" somewhere too.:teabag
I'm only an asshole to fuckbags. Do some research, you'll see I'm the good guy.

·
The Dude Abides
18,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Using a sick child to try deflect the criticism and abuse you have brought on yourself.....you sir are a grade A piece of shit.
Considering the source I'll take that as a compliment, another newb without a clue.

Does Lynn Cameron ring a bell around here?

·
Banned
29,378 Posts

Wow....you're a piece of work homegirl
You take heat for being a first class asshole.

I got kids older than you, and they are not in used car sales, so you can stick your "newb" somewhere too.:teabag
x2!! That's lower than whale shit Blaine.
Quoted for Mother Fucking Truth ...

Fucking Mentally Unstable Blaine Bilocerkowec using a sick child to deflect from being a Fucking Bitch ...
Pathetic Blaine Bilocerkowec, Fucking Pathetic ...

·
The Dude Abides
18,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
x2!! That's lower than whale shit Blaine.
The lube rack lemming still lashing out, lash out your wallet for a good cause then fuck off. Have a nice day broke dick.

·
The Dude Abides
18,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Quoted for Mother Fucking Truth ...

Fucking Mentally Unstable Blaine Bilocerkowec using a sick child to deflect from being a Fucking Bitch ...
Pathetic Blaine Bilocerkowec, Fucking Pathetic ...
We know you couldn't come up with the hundred for the victim of your 73DartSport crusade, have you recovered enough financialy to do something positive in your life for once?

·
Western North Carolina
22,432 Posts
The lube rack lemming still lashing out, lash out your wallet for a good cause then fuck off. Have a nice day broke dick.
Poor Blaine.That was not lashing out.That was agreeing with someone
that your actions are not honorable. Its really sad you don't see that.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts