Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Re: Will Midstate Drayway in Illinois open this year?

Lots of rumors floating around but, word is "yes" it will be open. They just had their annual banquet and are accepting $$ for reserved parking spots.

·
Registered
135 Posts

didn't she file for bankruptsy on her motorhome and trailer dealership in jacksonville
I was wanting to say some outrageous amount like 6 million?
I love going to that track but at the same time I don't really like to support somebody who does business like that

·
Registered
135 Posts

Lots of rumors floating around but, word is "yes" it will be open. They just had their annual banquet and are accepting $$ for reserved parking spots.
i don't think I would trust jacklyn enough to be paying money in advance for anything
and I say this only because of her current financial/legal situation

·
your mamas ride home
15,302 Posts

Oh that's nice, maybe rich can get the track and get it open if she looses it? At least he got out before this shit storm.

·
Registered
563 Posts

Oh that's nice, maybe rich can get the track and get it open if she looses it? At least he got out before this shit storm.
That's no lie right there. Maybe then some of the street guys would go back there like the good old days.

·
Registered
858 Posts

Maybe Bloyd can run the track again:smt081
From my limited knowledge, I don't see Rich getting the track.

Yeah...I miss the old days of finding out how much you won until you get the check. We got there early one day and Bob was spraying the track, thought it was VHT....nope...weed killer!!!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I have heard some rumors that someone was going to run it this year, a DR or something is what I had heard. Never was a huge fan of the track, but, it was within an hour for me, so is was easy to make a last second decision to go, although I was always a little worried about what I was pulling up beside since they never have a tech guy.

·
your mamas ride home
15,302 Posts

From my limited knowledge, I don't see Rich getting the track.

Yeah...I miss the old days of finding out how much you won until you get the check. We got there early one day and Bob was spraying the track, thought it was VHT....nope...weed killer!!!
Damn can't believe you remember that shit. How about the ol leaf blower kicking up dust?

·
Registered
760 Posts
I have heard some rumors that someone was going to run it this year, a DR or something is what I had heard. Never was a huge fan of the track, but, it was within an hour for me, so is was easy to make a last second decision to go, although I was always a little worried about what I was pulling up beside since they never have a tech
guy.

im diggin your avatar dude!! i remember the olson bros car from way back!....and whats a tech guy?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
im diggin your avatar dude!! i remember the olson bros car from way back!....and whats a tech guy?
Finally someone who remembers the old coupe. Steve let me set in and drive back in 2003. Which was about the last time the car was out IIRC. I talked to Barb and she said it had been sold to someone out on the west coast (really kickin' myself for not buying it when I had the chance) so trying to track it down now.

A tech guy.....someone who nags like a wife, and puts out even less!

·
Registered
135 Posts
They got a tech guy. He comes up and says "ain't seen ya in a while, ok your good to go". LOL It's 1.5 hours for me and Benton is 2.5. With Gateway closed, i was really bummed to hear that Midstate is in term oil.
i ride up there on the 4 wheeler and the tech guy signs my card without evan looking to see what i am running.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts