Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if the proline gang was planning on racing at Joe Dasilva's race in august at Toronto Motorsports park?? Asking this cause Steve Petty seems to be dedicated to all the OSCA races, and since there seems to be now 3-proline customers, Lazzarro, Danny Blier, and now John Carinci, just a wondering..

Would be nice to see the car out supporting the proline customers..

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Umm...how does them racing their car support their customers?

If the car is there racing, thats less time steve has for customers.

Thats a long haul as well.

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
Lazzarro may have the parts, some soft passes looked really freaking fast.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Lynch?

From what I understand if his car is ready he will consider making the trip for the 20K. Anyone else not listed on the "who's coming" section of the website should be sure to email me at [email protected] or pm me here so that I can add them.

The payout for Outlaw will be also increasing from the initially announced 3K, I am working on a few new sponsors. When confirmed I will start another post confirming the new payout amount.

Terrie

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Isn't max. cubes 560 with turbos? Lynch is over 600ci He obviously won't come to the race?

From what I understand if his car is ready he will consider making the trip for the 20K. Anyone else not listed on the "who's coming" section of the website should be sure to email me at [email protected] or pm me here so that I can add them.

The payout for Outlaw will be also increasing from the initially announced 3K, I am working on a few new sponsors. When confirmed I will start another post confirming the new payout amount.

Terrie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts