1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 hour after a 4 hour ER visit.

16 hours later.

Surgery Friday, Dammit!

The povidone-iodine crap they use to clean the wound where the bone punctured the skin burns just a little! :confused:

·
Registered
170 Posts
That sux.....i did about the same thing last year running through the house with no shoes on. I hung my right foot on the couch leg and broke the two toes beside the pinky. Still aches and is pretty stiff at times but tolerable.

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What happened?
Accidently kicked the holy hell outta a block wall with only some Crocs on. I was in the process of moving a car I was selling around in the yard. Exploring the wonders of Schedule 2 meds right now. :p

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FTR, compound fractures SUCK!

·
Registered
13,268 Posts

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dude, didn't you miss last years south ga race because of a foot injury????:confused:.
I had an injury of some sort, but things is sorta fuzzy right now! LOL! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,268 Posts

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,413 Posts
pussy ... heres a pic of my big toe .... 2 years ago .. plate steel , no safety toes ..... this was like 4-5 hours after it happend ... i drank a 6 pack and went to work the next day ... no doctor visit

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pussy ... heres a pic of my big toe .... 2 years ago .. plate steel , no safety toes ..... this was like 4-5 hours after it happend ... i drank a 6 pack and went to work the next day ... no doctor visit
The bone broke the skin (compound fracture) on #4. The bones in #5 are broken and splintered and will never heal unless removed and fused. Pussy worked in the oilfield and has EXPLODED tissue from impact like a grape, had the medic close it with Dermabond wrap it up and go back to work. You wanna compare Trama photos with me? LMAO! You WILL lose! :rock:

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,413 Posts
The bone broke the skin (compound fracture) on #4. The bones in #5 are broken and splintered and will never heal unless removed and fused. Pussy worked in the oilfield and has EXPLODED tissue from impact like a grape, had the medic close it with Dermabond wrap it up and go back to work. You wanna compare Trama photos with me? LMAO! You WILL lose! :rock:
just messin with ya ... but you win .... broken big toe is about as bad as i ever got .....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts