Votes: 53 60.2%
  • NO

Votes: 35 39.8%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to see what everyone is thinking. I'm still saying NO but anything can happen as we all know.

·
LSx The World
4,035 Posts
IM PRETTY SURE HE WONT BE THE ONLY ONE TO GO 200+

·
Sizeable Member
7,735 Posts
That's too fast. I think all classes should be 330' now.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If nothing else it's great hype for Dave and the Shakedown no matter what happens.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
can people just let it go, the guy runs a number and works hard at racing and people bitch, i hope he repeats @ shakedown just to shut the everybody up!!!!!!!!!

·
187Graphix.com
2,100 Posts
I voted no but still doesn't change the fact that they have the baddest outlaw 10.5 car right now.... Mph is just a number that does not determine a win or loss...
Sexton has the baddest ride right now, the slowest hes been in like 10 straight passes is what, a 17?

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
In years past with the weather id say hell ya.

Its gonna be hot this weekend.... (go figure im in a tux on sunday)

With that being said if Team punisher shows up to atco's end of the year race i say 198 is 100% backed up and locked. 199 is probably, and 200mph, well it'll be interesting!

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sexton has the baddest ride right now, the slowest hes been in like 10 straight passes is what, a 17?
X100 right now. Lets see how this weekend shakes out but they're on one hell of a roll right now and seem to be unstopable.

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
X100 right now. Lets see how this weekend shakes out but they're on one hell of a roll right now and seem to be unstopable.
those guys rarely get outrun, either break or spin the tires.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I voted no but still doesn't change the fact that they have the baddest outlaw 10.5 car right now.... Mph is just a number that does not determine a win or loss...
What makes his the baddest then? There is 2 cars that have been faster than him in Outlaw 10.5.. I say Petty and Lynch get after the vette this weekend at E town and show them who is boss :)

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
I'm more intrested to see if the ET's can be broken, piss on the MPH.

Bacarty, come on its not going to be freaking hot, its going to be nice dry fall warm weather, so the potential is still there for records on one of the best tracks there is.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts