Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be driving this thing next week. Car is running and sounds good. Got just a few little things to get done and the rain stops and I can start driving

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For sure first time out will just be playing around. Get it setup up right and get some seat time. Got a run in a few weeks with an old friend. He got me last time hope to clean his clock this time.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Carbon dash?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Giddy up! x2 on more pics!

·
Registered
515 Posts
about time Bob:drinkers:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did you have fun with the Whipple tech people?
Hell yes biggest bunch of dumb asses I ever seen. Car ran a 9.42 right off the bat. Drove it in and home Runs COOL COOL COOL fans never come on. The night came to a fast end gas line came lose and did not want to push the issue with it. Tek guys were all over me on that. Later at home putting freon in the line came off so got to get that fixed. Dumb move on my part using old fitting. Tune is still on the light side will put some fuel to it next time. I would like to see it in the 8's but my Balls may not be big enough for that. I just can not get over how much cooler the car runs. Will get some good shots of it next week and post them. Hope to be at the Hot Rod Reunion next week.

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
R U running e85?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
R U running e85?
No wish I could. Can not get it around here at all. Jeg's pissed me off today. Same day shipping my ass. Orderd some stuff at 10am hoping to get it today. Shipped it today a day later not yesterday when I put in the order. And it was all in stock. Back to the E85 waish I could get it. Makes good power and runs cooler. Keep hoping someone will start selling it.
Any one on here run on of them 90deg Brake setups under the dash?
I put one on my car and am not happy with the fill of it.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
No wish I could. Can not get it around here at all. Jeg's pissed me off today. Same day shipping my ass. Orderd some stuff at 10am hoping to get it today. Shipped it today a day later not yesterday when I put in the order. And it was all in stock. Back to the E85 waish I could get it. Makes good power and runs cooler. Keep hoping someone will start selling it.
Any one on here run on of them 90deg Brake setups under the dash?
I put one on my car and am not happy with the fill of it.
That's jegs for yah.Summit all the way every time.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts