Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Administrator
136,755 Posts
Should be for 3 races and 1 at the battle of the belts the last time I talked to Kenny. Things may have changed since then but that's the last I heard...

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
As happy as I would be to see this happen and support, I am first concerned with the radial guys who participated in 2013 getting their winnings. Can someone verify that this has happened?

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts
Why does everyone feel the need not to pay drivers?

·
Administrator
136,755 Posts
As happy as I would be to see this happen and support, I am first concerned with the radial guys who participated in 2013 getting their winnings. Can someone verify that this has happened?
:confused::confused::confused:

Names, amounts and which race? You can PM me if you'd like or post it here..

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know of a PX driver who was not paid in a timely fashion either.. And I read Duck's post earlier about the conversation you two had.. I would be much more inclined to save our money and race at, and support races that you guys put on.. Monty included..
For us being lower budget.. I would rather pick 4-6 big races, with big cash purses where I know we are going to leave with money if we do well enough to earn it..
Duck, Monty, Nate for President(s)!

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
I know of a PX driver who was not paid in a timely fashion either.. And I read Duck's post earlier about the conversation you two had.. I would be much more inclined to save our money and race at, and support races that you guys put on.. Monty included..
For us being lower budget.. I would rather pick 4-6 big races, with big cash purses where I know we are going to leave with money if we do well enough to earn it..
Duck, Monty, Nate for President(s)!
That is very kind of you and appreciated by us but I also really want this adrl thing to work. I just want to make sure it's on the up and up. If this 10.5 deal goes to adrl and everything is kosher I'm all about it. We could really use this venue to continue our growth.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I really hope the adrl does have OL/10.5 next year. But they need to get better on the payouts for us to go. It shouldn't take 60 days to get paid

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Before they put on another race with 10.5 in it they need to pay everybody who raced in 10.5 at rockingham. Even if they were giving checks out at the track it doesnt take weeks to then mail them out to the people.

·
Administrator
136,755 Posts
That is why you guys have more than my show up and race support.
I will be making a call later today. I will rattle some chains..

Mo you've always treated Maria and I like family and we both appreciate that a ton!! I also appreciate everything you do for our event and never ask for anything in return. You are A+ in my book!! I'll make some calls and see what's going on. I just never heard back from anyone when I made calls a week after the event so I figured everyone was paid. I was PM'ed and text'ed 3 names of people not paid. I will return with an update..

·
Registered
6,307 Posts
Mo Hall and Mike Decker!!

Fill out the W-9 below and fax it to 636-542-4477

http://www.adrl.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/W-9.pdf

Once that's done Kenny said he will FedEx a check out to you guys!!

Anyone else not paid for Rockingham should do the same. Please let us know what the status is please..
Oh Snap Monty.. ya know the IRS is hiring 11000 agents to make sure everyone is enrolled in OBAMACARE.. sounds right up your alley :p

1 - 20 of 38 Posts