Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
It will be a blower car....(that should shake them up).

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
What??? no faith in Superman or did I miss something?

·
Registered
4,897 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
After Shakedown its going to be a Blower car coming out of retirement and going to reset the bar again. :p

Im going to say a BLOWER car!!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
The long range weather forecast looks pretty good, 69* and 55* on Friday but that's actually higher than the normal averages. If the track is there it's possible but I doubt it, and it will be a nitrous or blower car if it happens. IMHO :p

·
DOO DOO BROWN
16,083 Posts
John these rules are so unfair and horrible that no one can decide if it will be a nitrous, blower, or turbo car breaking the record lol:p:p:p You need to do a better job on these rules so we know exactly what combo will win:p I bet its going to have a one piece front end:p

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
John these rules are so unfair and horrible that no one can decide if it will be a nitrous, blower, or turbo car breaking the record lol:p:p:p You need to do a better job on these rules so we know exactly what combo will win:p I bet its going to have a one piece front end:p
Don't forget I am an idiot!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
i think chris little will shatter the record

·
ALL OUT
1,931 Posts
feustel just put together a nasty sbf turbo setup for ken nelsons old car and bolted 275's on..... shakedown look out.

·
Registered
855 Posts
inline 6 with turbo and nitrous, step up or step out gayboys

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
I hope a turbo car does not go fast because if they do the turbo guys will get to have more lead in there cars for next year i can see that coming. so i hope the blowers and nitrous go 4.70's all day. If a turbo car goes fast let the crying start.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts