Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, will a Kawasaki 250 ATV pull my 3300-3400 lb
X275 car okay or will it struggle? Anyone out there doing it? Thanks for any input.

·
Trevor Stripling
1,519 Posts
350 Yamaha pulls our 3400 lb car with no problem.

Trevor

·
Aviation Section
25,984 Posts
I used to move my 28' Signature go-fast boat and double axle trailer with my Kawasaki 250 ATV over 15 years ago, it started as a goof, I told my wife lets try it, put a ball on the hitch bar, put a lot of air in the back tires and off we went, I took it easy and it would not stop for shit but I could take it out of my warehouse and put the boat in my other warehouse 2 blocks away! Dave

·
draggin' ass
13,418 Posts
I pulled a 4300 pound Impala with a razor scooter, uphill, in the dark, snowing, on my way to school, at 4:00 a.m., with mittens, on the sidewalk for safety, wearing a reflective vest, while delivering newspapers, to help with the bills, because my 8 sisters and brothers were in need, and the church could not help, but we never lost faith, and tonight it the first night of Rosh Hashanah, and no we do not light candles tonight, or give out presents, but we do eat apples and honey, for a sweet new year, so the answer is..............................

YES!

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
I pulled a 4300 pound Impala with a razor scooter, uphill, in the dark, snowing, on my way to school, at 4:00 a.m., with mittens, on the sidewalk for safety, wearing a reflective vest, while delivering newspapers, to help with the bills, because my 8 sisters and brothers were in need, and the church could not help, but we never lost faith, and tonight it the first night of Rosh Hashanah, and no we do not light candles tonight, or give out presents, but we do eat apples and honey, for a sweet new year, so the answer is..............................

YES!
Your fucked in the head :rolleyes:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yes it will pull it. I have a Kawasaki 220 and have pulled many friends cars in that weight range without a problem. Just make sure to start in first gear as to not burn up the tranny.

·
draggin' ass
13,418 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
LBT, If that was directed at me then yes. It Does. If the 250 is just like my 220 then he will have to select the gear. The 220 is not self shifting. It just does not have a clutch.

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
If that Kaw wont I have a Honda Recon 250 that will pull it for sale...........shaft drive with a electric clutch and it towed my 6,000 lb van about 800' before

·
Fords Only
4,041 Posts
I have a 250 manual. Only issue is trying to pull if cranking on the spool.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 23 Posts