Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, will a Kawasaki 250 ATV pull my 3300-3400 lb
X275 car okay or will it struggle? Anyone out there doing it? Thanks for any input.

·
Trevor Stripling
1,528 Posts
350 Yamaha pulls our 3400 lb car with no problem.

Trevor

·
Aviation Section
27,405 Posts
I used to move my 28' Signature go-fast boat and double axle trailer with my Kawasaki 250 ATV over 15 years ago, it started as a goof, I told my wife lets try it, put a ball on the hitch bar, put a lot of air in the back tires and off we went, I took it easy and it would not stop for shit but I could take it out of my warehouse and put the boat in my other warehouse 2 blocks away! Dave

·
draggin' ass
13,414 Posts
I pulled a 4300 pound Impala with a razor scooter, uphill, in the dark, snowing, on my way to school, at 4:00 a.m., with mittens, on the sidewalk for safety, wearing a reflective vest, while delivering newspapers, to help with the bills, because my 8 sisters and brothers were in need, and the church could not help, but we never lost faith, and tonight it the first night of Rosh Hashanah, and no we do not light candles tonight, or give out presents, but we do eat apples and honey, for a sweet new year, so the answer is..............................

YES!

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
I pulled a 4300 pound Impala with a razor scooter, uphill, in the dark, snowing, on my way to school, at 4:00 a.m., with mittens, on the sidewalk for safety, wearing a reflective vest, while delivering newspapers, to help with the bills, because my 8 sisters and brothers were in need, and the church could not help, but we never lost faith, and tonight it the first night of Rosh Hashanah, and no we do not light candles tonight, or give out presents, but we do eat apples and honey, for a sweet new year, so the answer is..............................

YES!
Your fucked in the head :rolleyes:

·
draggin' ass
13,414 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.