Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the #78 furniture row race car hauler catches fire in the pits after crew members transferring race fuel and fuel vapors ignites catching the tractor/cab of the transporter on fire

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nitrous backfire......

more like emptying their fuel containers used to fill the race car back into storage containers and vapors ignited catching the back of the tractor on fire .they store fuel in a compartment behind the sleeper of the cab during transport

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks like they now have a crispy critter freightliner cascadia !!!!:smt103

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
did you notice how espn had MORE commercials then racing during the race!
I mute the commercials, wife asked why I kept turning off the TV?
I actually timed it at one point, 4min of racing 4 min of comm, then 3 min racing, 5 min comm,
I got up and went in the garage , came back for the end.

·
Registered
769 Posts
"looks like they now have a crispy critter freightliner cascadia !!!!:smt103 "

oh well they can just build a new one....in MEXICO!!! But I'd be happier to see it built in Statesville NC.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
The restrictor plate races are now know as the gay races. You take turns sticking your front end in your buddie's back end.

I understand that NASCAR forbid the teams from greasing their front ends and back ends for this race. That seems kinda "HARSH"

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
just imagine the look/expression on the furniture row team fuel can crew person when that can exploded on him while transferring fuel :smt103:smt103

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I only saw half of it, but I thought the race was pretty damn exciting myself!
did you see the tail panel of robby gordons car after trevor bayne wore it out from constant bump drafting !!!

·
Registered
33,118 Posts
just imagine the look/expression on the furniture row team fuel can crew person when that can exploded on him while transferring fuel :smt103:smt103
If it wasn’t some idiot smoking, if the humidity was low it was probably static electricity. Containers should be touched together or connected with a jumper wire before pouring gasoline from one to another, like how you ground an airplane when you fuel it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts