Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a basic dual wide band controller that will data log and display a AFR trace along with RPM on a computer screen. Had bad luck with Innovate and Fast products not working or displaying incorrect data.

Simple and accurate is what I'm after.

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,439 Posts
What happened with the Innovate Mike? I have used the LM-1 and LM-2 in a lot of different cars. Come-over to Dry N2O and EFI and you won't need the extra wideband and logger. ;)

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My LM2 stopped working on the dyno. My Fast unit wont talk to my PC and the RPM Reference is off by 500 rpm. Not impressed.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
We have the best WEGO..350 bucks...read out..records 30 minutes...several screen options..on pc..comes with software..
Call Crissy or Reed at Star Racing 800 841 7827...we even sell a 8 pack for dyno...awesome product

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Had a Daytona Sensors WEGO II on a RPM Perf data logger. Wide band was very nice, never failed, same sensor used with leaded race gas for 6 years.

·
Registered
9,523 Posts
Looking for a basic dual wide band controller that will data log and display a AFR trace along with RPM on a computer screen. Had bad luck with Innovate and Fast products not working or displaying incorrect data.

Simple and accurate is what I'm after.
I have had great luck with Daytona Sensors stuff. I have ran them on everything from 3-wheelers to NHRA Pro Stock cars. The dual channel WEGO 4 would work well for you. If you have any questions about them let me know, I am a dealer.

Of course I think you will benefit the most from the Sportsman/AF1 combo over the long term.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I was using an lm1 but mine took a shit and started getting all kinds of sensor errors even with a new sensor and re soldering the power connections.
1badimpott

·
Registered
344 Posts
FWIW... dodnt much like my Innovate LC-1

Too slow. Sensors dont last.

Use the racepac stuff.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Been looking at the Zeitronix stuff. Seems to do everything I want at an affordable price. And unlike some of Innovate LM2 the stuff works

1 - 16 of 16 Posts