Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a Racepak Sportsman data logger, and would like to log our air/fuel with a wide band 02 setup. Are the Racepak Four Channel Air Fuel Controller(s) part # 220-VM-AF4-1357, and # 220-VM-AF4- 2468, compatible with the Sportsman model? The description on their web site only says that these part #'s are compatible with "V" Series Data Loggers......I'm assuming they are referring to the V-300/V-500 models, is this the case? If so what are my options for logging 02 readings with the Sportsman?

·
Registered
6,983 Posts
Just bought a Racepak Sportsman data logger, and would like to log our air/fuel with a wide band 02 setup. Are the Racepak Four Channel Air Fuel Controller(s) part # 220-VM-AF4-1357, and # 220-VM-AF4- 2468, compatible with the Sportsman model? The description on their web site only says that these part #'s are compatible with "V" Series Data Loggers......I'm assuming they are referring to the V-300/V-500 models, is this the case? If so what are my options for logging 02 readings with the Sportsman?
Pretty sure the sportsman uses the vnet cabling system. So yes they will work. Greg Kelley at Motorsports Innovations can personally help you with whatever you need. Just call him. http://www.motorsportsinnovations.com/RacePak/racepak-AF.htm

1 - 2 of 2 Posts