Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Aggressive Mediocrity
10,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
return their shopping carts to the cart kiosk?

Wait...I know the answer.

Because you're lazy, fat and out of shape! Maybe if you took some time to do just a LITTLE bit of work, the rest of us would not have to search for a parking spot because your fat ass was too lazy to walk an extra 20 feet to properly return your cart.

You will die early. Your arteries will clog with fat. Your heart will be overworked.

And you know what, you deserve it you fat lazy phuck!

That is all :cool:

And yes...I am a Cranky grumpy old phuck! Let there be no confusion ;)

·
Registered
212 Posts
i agree in some ways , but my fiance has a new born baby that she isnt going to leave alone in the car just to take the cart back to the corral !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
29,749 Posts
Well if we did then the lot girl would be out of work.. Also get your lazy fat ass out of your truck and move the cart, were tired cause we just walked the store. JEEEZZEEE!!!

·
Aggressive Mediocrity
10,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is a "Cart Corral"!Soccer::-gay:smt005RealCute:
You sir are clearly a Vega poser who ACTUALLY drives a Mustang. Only a driver of a Mustang would use a word like Corral :finga:

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
My local stop and shop doesnt have cart kiosks. They have people whos job is to round up carts in the parking lot. Amazingly (sarcasm) half the time you go in the store, THERES NO FUCKING CARTS, yet the cart tards are just standing around outside smoking a cigarette.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,948 Posts
I LIKE TO PARK UP HILL....SO WHEN I LET THE CART GO.....I TRY TO BEAT IT OUT OF THE PARKING LOT :smt077

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
I LIKE TO PARK UP HILL....SO WHEN I LET THE CART GO.....I TRY TO BEAT IT OUT OF THE PARKING LOT :smt077
How's that work out for you? I know your vehicles dont always have success getting out of the hole in one piece. ;):p

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
i agree in some ways , but my fiance has a new born baby that she isnt going to leave alone in the car just to take the cart back to the corral !!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? Did the child just magically appear while she was shopping? Or did she drive to the store and park with that kid in her car? When she was parking, shouldn't she have parked next to the cart corral if she knew she didn't want to walk the extra 50 feet? WTF is seriously wrong with you lazy people? America, land of excuses. How about a little forethought at the time you are parking?

IF YOU ARE TOO LAZY, OR OTHERWISE UNMOTIVATED TO WALK YOUR CART MORE THAN 10' FROM YOUR VEHICLE, HOW ABOUT PARKING RIGHT NEXT TO THE GOD DAMNED CART CORRAL WHEN YOU PULL IN. SERIOUSLY, YOU FUCKING MORONS.

·
Registered
674 Posts
maybe you should know the people before you run yoour fuckin mouth. there are reasons that some people don't do it. maybe you should consider it as part of your exercise for the day.

·
Aggressive Mediocrity
10,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
185 Posts
You sir are clearly a Vega poser who ACTUALLY drives a Mustang. Only a driver of a Mustang would use a word like Corral :finga:
I think you are A PHUCKING CONFUSED PHAGGOT! That KNOWS
NOTHING about ANYTHING!!! PHUCKING PHORD LOVER!!!
Soccer::smt097:-gay:-Shower:twisted::-~hang:Sheep:smt098FordSux::teabag

·
Aggressive Mediocrity
10,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think you are A PHUCKING CONFUSED PHAGGOT! That KNOWS
NOTHING about ANYTHING!!! PHUCKING PHORD LOVER!!!
Soccer::smt097:-gay:-Shower:twisted::-~hang:Sheep:smt098FordSux::teabag
Fords are just underpowered pretenders. Volkswagen FTMFW!!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Damn and I thought i had issues with what i refer to as flauckers.....

My biggest issue is when you see some 500 pund fuck on a motorized scooter, while some actual deserving elderly person struggles through the store. I serious want to stop and go Sam Kinison on their ass and tell them to do us all a favor get up and act like you actually want to fucking live and not just survive.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts