Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Disconnected
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so sick of dealing with oxygen when I go to the track!! I have to smell it, breath it and feel it. I mean, it's in my way. No matter where I try to go (Pits, bathroom, staging Lanes etc... )
Let's not get into thick air or hot air making my car run poorly.

Anyone else want to bitch about our sport today??

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Or dogs... and the occasional dag.

·
Wannabe Racer
6,701 Posts
Just get rid of all the people at the track and all problems are solved. No racers, spectators, crew chiefs, etc...simple fix

·
Registered
760 Posts
Get rid of the tree , just have a chick flash her tits to start the race !!
This is a good idea to an extent. I think there will be VERY LONG reaction times and cars will idle out of fuel at the line lol, but we'll see titties at the track

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Get rid of the boring, stock late model mustangs too. Yawn.
Look everyone, I got car finance and a set of billet wheels from Jegs and I'm a drag racer and show car owner now!

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
I don't under stand why they only have one window open at the concesecion stand when there is hundred people in line

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
I don't under stand why they only have one window open at the concesecion stand when there is hundred people in line
Cuz................IF they open two windows, then there's only 50 people in each line and they'd only sell half as much stuff!...

I know how business works in my concession business..........the window's stayin' closed!... :smt102

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Hey I agree with you, no one does give a fuck about dragsters. But my seven second dragster gives me a hell of a lot more fun than I would have sitting in a lawn chair at a car show, talking to people about my new mustang, like you do! Btw, how much was your lawn chair? Is it monogrammed? Twin cup holders?

·
Registered
24,008 Posts
You really want to know WHY?

Sound, as we learned in science class, is AIR being moved by noise waves, SO in order for drag racing to be SO LOUD, you need lots of air.:eek:

·
Disconnected
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey I agree with you, no one does give a fuck about dragsters. But my seven second dragster gives me a hell of a lot more fun than I would have sitting in a lawn chair at a car show, talking to people about my new mustang, like you do! Btw, how much was your lawn chair? Is it monogrammed? Twin cup holders?
I have to hand it to you, at least you're original with the whole dragster thing. No one else has those. Yours probably get plenty of attention to in a sea of 50 other dragsters. BBC/PG Yawn!!!

BTW, FYI, If you turned that dragster over to me right now I'd have the motor out on 30 minutes. I'd find something creative to do with it like hand a Turbo on it. Than i'd cut the chassis up for the Poor Scrap guys that come by in the '79 F-250. I'd try my best to keep the hardware (nuts, bolts and fuses) in a jar just in case I ever need an extra 15 amp in a jam. ;) That's about how much respect I have for your prized possession racer. :cool:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts