Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Us guys go crazy for it. Yes the VAGINA.
Look at one real closely and ever wonder why the male species would die for it.
There's been studies on sexual reproduction and sexual activity with males

·
Reality Rules
2,951 Posts
Us guys go crazy for it. Yes the VAGINA.
Look at one real closely and ever wonder why the male species would die for it.
There's been studies on sexual reproduction and sexual activity with males
Would you rather look at a penis? Are those better to look at?

·
Registered
38,409 Posts
I don't see the problem....they look like tacos or a Big Mac standing on its side....?? :confused: :)

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Don't know what slab of meat your looking at but my girl has the best looking rush I've ever seen (& I've seen a few!). I love drinking from the bearded clam.

·
Registered
29,943 Posts
The OP is correct. Some women do not have what I would call a beautiful slash.

It is instinct that makes men go mental over a vag, but if you think about it the things are gross. They bleed, get infected, grow cheese, and get pounded for nine hours a week.

The breast is a truly beautiful thing, but when a woman spread her legs in a picture it is sort of like puking out a vag.

·
Registered
20,100 Posts
why did they put an outhouse next to a restaurant, lol

·
Registered
5,194 Posts

It is instinct that makes men go mental over a vag, but if you think about it the things are gross. They bleed, get infected, grow cheese, and get pounded for nine hours a week.

The breast is a truly beautiful thing, but when a woman spread her legs in a picture it is sort of like puking out a vag.
one day when you get one you might change you mind :-gay

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

you hit it.
boobies are beautiful but after you bang a pussy,you want nothing to do with it.just sayin'

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
The OP is correct. women do not have what I would get hard for.

It is instinct that makes me go mental over a DICK, but if you think about it the things are gross. They bleed, get infected, grow cheese, and get pounded for nine hours a week.

The DICK is a truly beautiful thing, but when a woman spread her legs in a picture it it makes me feel like puking .
your a *** :-gay

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Vaginas are pretty gross when you do think about it. Occasionally you will see a cute looking one, but 9/10 they are harry/stubbly holes with a knot of skin hanging or some bat wings. Put your face in it and you get sweaty smelling juice all over your face that dries out in like 10 seconds. Ever seen a girl's underwear after she forgot to pad on the last day of her period? Nasty brown looking crusty shit where the vagina goes.

But I still put my dick in!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts