Yellow Bullet Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
Come to the Northeast....... We can show ya better dickheads then Michigan
That ain't no shit right there. Most of the New Englanders are a bunch of downright assholes. I dread seeing the caller ID show a area code from the NE USA... It usually means a whiner is about to start bitching about something.

·
crew member
10,330 Posts
How would anyone know you're from "out of state" in the first place??? Not like "travelers" wear a sign around their neck saying "we're from Utah"....etc. IT'S JUST THAT PEOPLE IN CERTAIN AREAS ARE NICER

You can just tell. In California everyone has a cali accent, everytime I heard someone talking behind me I thought it was Mike Bowman. Even down in Orlando we were out at the bars talking to people and right away everyone would ask where you are from. I asked if it was that obvious we were from out of town and for some reason it was.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Hmmmmm

Well that's an opinion I never thought I'd here. People in California are nice and friendly????????????????????????

I worked all over the state of California, and the only people I found that were cool were the ones working there from other states!

·
DURCHWATEN POTENZ Baby!
22,911 Posts
People here are asshole pieces of shit.

Even in the UP I saw a difference compared to Wisconsin. I was just in both last weekend.

Michigan blows from one end to the other. MOTHERFUCK THIS PISSHOLE

·
Registered
427 Posts
I spent awhile in Cali and I found that they are mostly cluess to the real world. Listening to two teen boy argue how to put ice cream on a ice cream cone. It like "no dude your doing it wrong, then the other space boy, no no dude it like this , you turn the scope over on top. They both look at me like the just invented the ice cream cone. Than he says looks just like the picture. Almost everywhere in San Diego was like this. I found the people on the hwys lane hogers. It was a good thing I was in a rental. I wouldn't care two live there.

Silver is it me or do you hate everyone.

·
DURCHWATEN POTENZ Baby!
22,911 Posts
I spent awhile in Cali and I found that they are mostly cluess to the real world. Listening to two teen boy argue how to put ice cream on a ice cream cone. It like "no dude your doing it wrong, then the other space boy, no no dude it like this , you turn the scope over on top. They both look at me like the just invented the ice cream cone. Than he says looks just like the picture. Almost everywhere in San Diego was like this. I found the people on the hwys lane hogers. It was a good thing I was in a rental. I wouldn't care two live there.

Silver is it me or do you hate everyone.
You are correct. I hate everyone.

·
Another Nobody
11,807 Posts
...so nice outside the state of Michigan? I'm working in/around San Jose California through the next few weeks and people are just real nice a friendly. Could it be the wildfires burning some of Montys Crops? ... I don't get it.. Is it just me or are we Michigan people just dicks?
I think a lot of it is people are nice to you if you are nice to them, When you are out of your normal surroundings you tend be a bit nicer than normal so people will be nicer to you !

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.