Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
137,269 Posts
...so nice outside the state of Michigan? I'm working in/around San Jose California through the next few weeks and people are just real nice a friendly. Could it be the wildfires burning some of Montys Crops? ... I don't get it.. Is it just me or are we Michigan people just dicks?

Honestly I think its just that you live here to make you think that. One guy from Utah said he has never meet nicer people than when he was in Michigan. I asked him if he was joking and he said no. I think we just see it different cause we're from here.. Makes it look like everyone else is cool.. Well everyone but Chicago and New York.. :p

·
Administrator
137,269 Posts
...so nice outside the state of Michigan? I'm working in/around San Jose California through the next few weeks and people are just real nice a friendly. Could it be the wildfires burning some of Montys Crops? ... I don't get it.. Is it just me or are we Michigan people just dicks?
Head to Hollywood after work one day and get back to me on how people are... hehehhe make sure you ask for driving directions as well..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.