Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...so nice outside the state of Michigan? I'm working in/around San Jose California through the next few weeks and people are just real nice a friendly. Could it be the wildfires burning some of Montys Crops? ... I don't get it.. Is it just me or are we Michigan people just dicks?

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
...so nice outside the state of Michigan? I'm working in/around San Jose California through the next few weeks and people are just real nice a friendly. Could it be the wildfires burning some of Montys Crops? ... I don't get it.. Is it just me or are we Michigan people just dicks?
Come to the Northeast....... We can show ya better dickheads then Michigan

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
head up to the upper peninsula its like a whole different state.
it reminds me of the south, everybody smiles and says hello or good morning.

·
Administrator
136,681 Posts

Honestly I think its just that you live here to make you think that. One guy from Utah said he has never meet nicer people than when he was in Michigan. I asked him if he was joking and he said no. I think we just see it different cause we're from here.. Makes it look like everyone else is cool.. Well everyone but Chicago and New York.. :p

·
Registered
21,141 Posts
My Ex-wife moved back there, the state actualy has a reason to be dis-gruntled. ;)

·
Registered
612 Posts
We've been in TX for the last year (Form Mich) & yes... People in Mich are pretty hard core.... Now road rage here is pretty good, guess its cause NOBODY here can drive.... ESPECIALLY on the expressways... Its a frekin nightmare!! Let it rain a little or SNOW..lol, It gets real interesting.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe the chics here just dig fat guys like me.......It seems like they are just more approachable... I GUESS THEY DON'T HAVE A CHOICE WHEN IM CHASING AFTER THEM WITH MY TOUNGE HANGING OUT. ......jk phuckers!

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Everytime I leave the state I notice everyone is alot nicer. Must be like how Monty said, everyone is just nicer to people out of state. I was actually surpirsed when I went to California for the first time this year and people were very nice. Nicest people have defiently been in the south.

·
Administrator
136,681 Posts
Head to Hollywood after work one day and get back to me on how people are... hehehhe make sure you ask for driving directions as well..

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
One thing I notice when I meet new people when I am out of state. I catch myself being somewhat of a dick sometimes, I realize that living in Michigan, being surrounded by them, you either become one or get killed and eaten.

·
Complete Smartass
6,190 Posts
Head to Hollywood after work one day and get back to me on how people are... hehehhe make sure you ask for driving directions as well..
................hmmmmm San Jose to Hollywierd after work ? Thats about a 5 or six hour trek and you dont need directions just go south :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
YA KNOW.. maybe it's the Tanqueray Talking... I'm phucked up.... I love everyone.... 'cept silver , phuck that phag! !hehehahahahehhhahhehah

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
go fuck yourselves. all of us californians arnt nice.... hahahaha
depends on the area really.... every other state ive been people seem nice, but cali, alot of cali people are FAKE.
depending on my mood, it makes a big differance on how good the directions i give you are when im asked. sometimes ill bust out the Thomas guide, sometime i wont.

·
Registered
16,386 Posts
ever been to newfoundland? nicest people on earth. would give you the shirt of their back if you asked.

That is the truth. Newfoundlander's just take life at a nice slow casual pace. As we all should!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Everytime I leave the state I notice everyone is alot nicer. Must be like how Monty said, everyone is just nicer to people out of state. I was actually surpirsed when I went to California for the first time this year and people were very nice. Nicest people have defiently been in the south.
How would anyone know you're from "out of state" in the first place??? Not like "travelers" wear a sign around their neck saying "we're from Utah"....etc. IT'S JUST THAT PEOPLE IN CERTAIN AREAS ARE NICER

·
Another Nobody
11,794 Posts
actually I was there a couple of months ago and needed some directions (after i got some from a YB'r that were bass-ackwards) and everyone seemed real nice, except for the guy in the minimart that said he didn't know but maps are 2.50 Phuggen arab LOL. Hell George Klass even bought me lunch, but his eyes never left my girlfriend chest LOL. everyone I ran into in so-cal was real nice, no one robbed me (except the car rental company). Hell one liquor store owner opened up for me after hours as I got there just after he closed.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Nice people in San Jose??????????????

I live 20 miles North of there, and i don`t think ive seen a NICE person YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ca. SUCKS............................

1 - 20 of 31 Posts