Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we have a stupid cunt cashier at my work....

she has one kid already that her grandparents had to adopt cause she was a piece of shit and couldnt "manage" a child.... he baby daddy as she calls him is in prison for attempted murder....

so about 4 months ago... she lets us all know she is pregnant...

all the while smoking a pack a day... i made a comment a few months ago about it... but she just shrugged it off like i was a jagoff....

the bitch takes like 10 smoke breaks a day.... is never around to do her job cause she is either sitting in the crapper wasting time, or outside smoking like a chimney...

what the fuck is wrong with people.... she knows smoking is bad for her and she just uses the exucse " my doctor said all i need to do is cut back not quit"....

un fucking believable...

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Thats what happens when the habit takes priority over the child. Pretty sad I must say.

She should try and get Hypnotised.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
she lives on government assisted shit, section 8 housing... and rides public transportation cause she got a dui and her license suspended.... so basically we pay for her bullshit mistakes...

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Sounds like a real piece of work.

·
502 daddy
3,311 Posts
she lives on government assisted shit, section 8 housing... and rides public transportation cause she got a dui and her license suspended.... so basically we pay for her bullshit mistakes...
you just answered your own question.
She is a trailer park trash...
Is she hot? Lol. . I like dirty girls.....

·
all motor
4,463 Posts
I caught my cousin smoking while she was preggo... I could not believe it. I asked her what the hell she was doing and she said she did it with her first baby too. I gave her a lot of shit but she couldn't care less :mad::mad:

Can't understand why to this day. I guess she is crazy addicted to cigarettes is all I can imagine?

My Godson and his bro are good healthwise, but I would never take a chance like she did.

·
Back to the front!
5,449 Posts
thats fucked man...people who do shit like that kill me- if your gonna fuck up your own life, then keep it that way...dont fuck it up for a poor innocent kid who hasnt even had a start on life yet...fuckin scum

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
As I've said before you should be licensed to have kids.

·
time to go racing yet ?
35,122 Posts
the fucked up part is the girls that smoke have somewhat normal kids , the girls that follow all the healthy rules usually have bad births .

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
True definition of white trash dirtbag!

·
M0DERAT0R
17,630 Posts
People like this are why our country is going into the shitter.
Well, that and all the illegals the working mans taxes help to subsidize.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts