Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Don't really understand this since I thought us real rednecks already had them. Talked to a Delaware bud yesterday he said the gun stores are packed and a dude from Pa was there buying an AR because they were sold out back in Pa

·
time to go racing yet ?
31,452 Posts
i know of a guy in jersey he has a gun store, the governor has shut them down.... but hes driving around the state doing home delivery's, the buyer needs there credentials and he will only deliver to the address on the buyers cards, he has been busy all week selling ammo.... i cant imagine the prices people are paying.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
After my last trip to the range, I did not stock back up. I went to replenish my stock last week. There was still about 100 rounds of each caliber in the safe, restocking was less of a need than a want. However, like any self-respecting gun owner, we always want more ammo! I went to 3 stores and the chaos was already in full swing. If I had a dollar for the times I heard "this will be my first gun" I could have really stocked up! the first 2 shops were very limited and the prices were high. One actually had new price stickers over the old ones. I did not try to pull the new sticker to see what was under there, but I am guessing they raised the price. I finally found a great little shop in a small town near me that had exactly what I was looking for at a fair price. No new stickers here! I ended up with 500 .45 and 9mm that I was going to buy anyway.

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,174 Posts
Spring gobbler is right around the corner, duh. ;)

·
Registered
66,575 Posts
nah, i never bought ammo in fear, always waited around till i got a good deal.... its been awhile, couple years since i purchased any tho.
Agree. Yet it's the damn idiots that keep getting their panties wadded up and then they go out and panic buy.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,197 Posts

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,197 Posts
Never go full horntard

·
Registered
13,234 Posts
As usual, Colion Noir gets it right. Too bad the folks who actually need to watch this, will not. Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
28,384 Posts
It's only a panic purchase if you went out buy a 45 cal and could only get a .410 shotgun..

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,197 Posts
Agree. Yet it's the damn idiots that keep getting their panties wadded up and then they go out make stupid threads about Trump .
IRONY

21 - 40 of 48 Posts