Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
Are you Gay? What were you looking for when you found this?
--never mind, I dont want to know

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Yes, our entire country is in big trouble because a couple of homosexuals gave a painting the finger.

...Or maybe our country is in big trouble because all we seem to care about is dumb shit that doesn't even matter all while real issues exist...

·
Registered
462 Posts
Yes, our entire country is in big trouble because a couple of homosexuals gave a painting the finger.

...Or maybe our country is in big trouble because all we seem to care about is dumb shit that doesn't even matter all while real issues exist...
All I care about is the dumb shit that is supposed to be running the country.

·
THE PHENOMENAL ONE
12,638 Posts
Interesting, and a huge black mark on Philly. I wouldn't say it's the gays that are the problem, it's fucking people in general. This is the mentality of the american public. Take a pic of someone giving a portrait the finger??? Show's the intelligence level of 75% of people in this fuckin country.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Shit'S for sure. Total disrespect for the constitution, the country, the history, the people that pay the bills..................... Treason isn't a word anymore.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

yes...that's the point.....

·
Registered
22,679 Posts

It's called RESPECT, look it up. Even though I couldn't give 2 shits for the current douche bag, i wouldn't disrespect his picture in the White House.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
The article said "important gay people" Hmm, funny I didn't think there were any of those!!!:p

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are you Gay? What were you looking for when you found this?
--never mind, I dont want to know
what a fucking conclusion....I'm surprised you're not in the pictures...:smt097

·
Registered
458 Posts
Matthew “Matty” Hart (left), the national director of public engagement at Solutions for Progress.

Way to show em how it's done! Phucking faggots! All queers are now following his lead on public engagement.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts