Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Why No Pro Stock at Indy July 18-19????

3K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  douglas 
#1 ·
The pro stocks are not scheduled July 18th and 19th. I wouldn't attend a national event without pro stock. Best racing in the professional classes by a 1/4 mile.

#7 ·
I doubt it, they'll probably just show the Fuel cars. They might show a few highlights from Pro Mod, but not all of the eliminations. You'll find out this weekend. I'll be watching on NHRA.TV, so I'll see every car go down the track and I won't have to listen to Tony Pedregon.

#17 ·
Posted on Facebook
Drag Illustrated
44m ·
Not initially scheduled to return until late-August, Pro Stock will now be back at the newest Indy race on Aug. 6-9! As expected, the class was pleased to be added into the mix!
Erica Enders: "With the uncertainty of everything that is going on, all four pro classes should be a part of any race that takes place the rest of 2020."

#21 ·
I like the Pro Stock cars myself. Always tight racing not so much with funny car or Top fuel. 99.9% of those races are one person peddles or the other goes up in tire smoke gets boring. Seeing a top fuel or funny do a full pass in person is fun though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.