Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pro stocks are not scheduled July 18th and 19th. I wouldn't attend a national event without pro stock. Best racing in the professional classes by a 1/4 mile.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Talk to the pro stock guys......they’re the ones that asked for a reduced schedule LAST year....try to keep up Larry.....

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Wonder if they will show promod and factory stock eliminations on tv this weekend? About have to I would think.
I doubt it, they'll probably just show the Fuel cars. They might show a few highlights from Pro Mod, but not all of the eliminations. You'll find out this weekend. I'll be watching on NHRA.TV, so I'll see every car go down the track and I won't have to listen to Tony Pedregon.

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
Rumor has it they will get a greatly reduced schedule this year

·
Registered
7,280 Posts
I THINK I'm entered for the bracket race. All online tech and covid waivers are kicking everyone's butt around me. What a pain in the ass. With 95* heat and hassles of entering my enthusiasm is lacking. No time slips either....wtf!

·
Registered
17,617 Posts
Larry's constantly got a hardon about nhra. They never do anything right - Ever according to him. Half the cars they run, he doesn't like. After suffering years of it, some think Larry might just be a whine-ass biotch.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Posted on Facebook
Drag Illustrated
44m ·
Not initially scheduled to return until late-August, Pro Stock will now be back at the newest Indy race on Aug. 6-9! As expected, the class was pleased to be added into the mix!
Erica Enders: "With the uncertainty of everything that is going on, all four pro classes should be a part of any race that takes place the rest of 2020."

·
Registered
34,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just love the close racing in P.S. I also like that some of the racers build the motors and tune. The sound of the motors fires me up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts