Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I contacted Pittsburgh raceway park and ask if they ever thought about putting together an 8.5"/235 racing series. They replied that they have never really thought about it but if there was enough interest they would maybe give it a try.
I have a rx7 with a ford fe and a turbo and stock suspension. I built for the staning mile which only runs 5 times ayear in Wilmington OH. However it fits nicely into the 8.5" class but, I live outside Pittsburgh and don't want to trek to the other side of ohio and kentucky to race on the weekends and I don't really like bracket racing.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I contacted Pittsburgh raceway park and ask if they ever thought about putting together an 8.5"/235 racing series. They replied that they have never really thought about it but if there was enough interest they would maybe give it a try.
I have a rx7 with a ford fe and a turbo and stock suspension. I built for the staning mile which only runs 5 times ayear in Wilmington OH. However it fits nicely into the 8.5" class but, I live outside Pittsburgh and don't want to trek to the other side of ohio and kentucky to race on the weekends and I don't really like bracket racing.
The RRA has an OLS program at Thompson, and Quaker has their own OLS program... I sent you a PM with the details.

I know it's not an 8.5 race, but there are some 8.5 cars in it.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Xtreme outlaws at kilkare run a limited 8.5 class. I tried to get people to start one but I gave up and started running Ols on a 10.5 tire

1 - 4 of 4 Posts