Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
I would have to agree with you man... i remember being about 11 and my neighbor introduced me to them, i went out and bought what i thought to be the baddest album i have ever heard 2112 used to rip it load as hell :p

·
BRUINS FTW!!!
3,085 Posts
David Wild, an editor for Rolling Stone magazine and one of the individuals who casts votes to induct artists into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, said that as far as the induction of Rush was concerned "it ain't ever gonna happen. Regardless of their success, Rush has never achieved critical acclaim and no one will ever vote for them." He also said "with the exception of 'Tom Sawyer', most of it gives me a headache." He later added that technical proficiency is not considered a valid reason to induct an artist and that "Rush really hasn't done anything unique."

·
itsjunk
2,118 Posts
if it wasnt for tom sawyer i wouldnt even know who rush is, i dont think they ever did anything great so theres really no reason to induct them.

·
workin it
7,778 Posts
I have no clue why they're not in...must be a canadian thing or something. Not talking trash at all, just can't understand why they're not in either...there is no real reason why not...jmo

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
He later added that technical proficiency is not considered a valid reason to induct an artist and that "Rush really hasn't done anything unique."
I have to agree with this guy. They are all talented musicians individually, but the music as a whole is kinda lame IMO.

·
Registered
6,624 Posts

·
Professional Troublemaker
14,446 Posts
Because they are fuckin terrible!!! This comin from a guy who likes Mozart to Waylon to Slayer.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
itsjunk
2,118 Posts
But Madonna has ??
I guess 24 Gold records and 14 Platinum albums Doesn't count if your from Canada :confused:
:confused: whats with the canada shit? i just dont think rush has done anything special. maybe its becuase im young but i knew who madonna was and some of her songs long before i even knew rush sang tom sawyer? i listen to metal so my opinion may be worthless though.

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
When it comes to being a fan of Rush you either are or you arent. And I arent. :)

1 - 20 of 108 Posts