Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Because unlike other professional areans, like football and baseball, they don't induct dirtbags. Oh, and you have to actually be professional.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
he spent well over 20 years on reg radio number one over the entire country.
This shouldn't count?
Every station,company that had him on made their most money with his show hands down!
A damn good percentage of stations/companies went belly up went he went sattelite.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I doubt any radio show has made their company more money than Howard has . Love him or hate him there is a high demand for his show judging by what he is paid . Maybe the same assholes are on the board for the RHOF as the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame , who knows .

·
Long Live The King
105,823 Posts
he spent well over 20 years on reg radio number one over the entire country.
This shouldn't count?
Every station,company that had him on made their most money with his show hands down!
A damn good percentage of stations/companies went belly up went he went sattelite.
In what category, demographic? And to the OP how many are in the Hall of Fame that are still active ?

The guy is a pig, actually that's an insult to pigs, so I'll apologize to pigs.

G-

·
T/S 368E
32,913 Posts

Because the young male idiots that listen to him never amount to anything
or get important enough to have the power to get him in.

·
Registered
958 Posts
To all you people dissing Howard...I'd bet you have NEVER even listened to one of his shows. A dirtbag? He's one of the few celebrities to openly DENOUNCE that pedophile Roman Polanski as well as Whoopi Goldberg and her "rape, rape" comment regarding Polanski. He is a big supporter of the ASPCA, so the man has compassion for animals.

Also, he doesn't pigeon-hole himself into one group...aka: liberal/conservative....as in his interview of Obama supporters who had no clue what Obama's platform was. He's also not afraid to say it like it is: like his being a white Jewish kid growing up in Rooosevelt Long Island, NY....a black neighborhood.....telling how bad it was. i.e. the abuse he got from said black kids! aka there is no political correcyness, thank God!

And last, but not least.....his show is hilarious!

Oh yeah, and you can't lump me in with those young male idiots because i happpen to be a 30 something woman!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Because the quality of the show has fallen exponentially over the last 5 years. It used to be the funniest thing around and now with no Artie or Jackie and married to that cunt of a wife the show has just become terrible.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts