Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
El Diablo
12,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching Phantom Works. Customer bought a Fiat with the engine hacked together on EBay. I'd be bringing up names. See the same shit on the show Holmes on Homes, they could ruin horrible contractors left and right - I wish they would.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
You're on a rant roll today ain't ya'! :p

Holmes, as good as he is, would take a bulldozer to the White House 'cause it wasn't built perfect!

But then there's these guys........

·
El Diablo
12,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Came down with kidney stones? It sucks to have stones. I feel for ya.
Mother Fucker. Walk into ER soaking wet from sweating, vomiting, and squirming in pain at 6:00 in the morning gets you right into a room. :)

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Watching Phantom Works. Customer bought a Fiat with the engine hacked together on EBay. I'd be bringing up names. See the same shit on the show Holmes on Homes, they could ruin horrible contractors left and right - I wish they would.
The thing that got me on that was the customers decision not to fix it right while it was already apart. I mean you already spent 10k why not spend a couple more to know it is 100%.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
I'm on drugs because I came down with kidney stones at 5:00 this morning.
Sorry to hear it Will.

Drugs are good, mmm'kay! :p

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
They do already. ..it"s called angies list... for people who are dumb phucks ...
Posted via Mobile Device

angie's list is a scam,just like the BBB

if you post feedback about a company on angie's list,you have to pay a monthly fee,or the feedback disappears

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
angie's list is a scam,just like the BBB

if you post feedback about a company on angie's list,you have to pay a monthly fee,or the feedback disappears
I didnt know about that, but im not shocked.

I was talking with a neighbor of mine that I lettered a few trucks for that does tree service work, and he was saying that if you wanted your company to move "further up the list" to appear to be a better company...all you had to do was pay more money.

LOL what a fucking scam and a half

Ive never/will never be on that site looking for anything, fuck that **** lookin bitch.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
BBB is a pay to play outfit as well. The more a business pays, the better they'll look. The same goes for the consumer, if they pay they'll get more (better) info.

It's all a scam! I use to be a member of all of those operations and the only this it was was a money generating operation for their "own" good.

·
Registered
8,489 Posts
My mother used angie's list once to find a computer guy. That clown didn't know a keyboard from a hard drive. Pretty sure the mouse was in his pants.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts