Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Administrator
136,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most likely cause he could never compete with the big boys when he ran (or tired to run) ProMod.. I don't think a failed attempt is justification to hate something.. Sometimes ya just gonna suck it up and see the tires weren't the problem but rather the person using them.. :-D

Buying the best of everything won't always get you to the top.... especially when that equipment is put in the wrong hands.. :p:p:p:p

Glad to see he downgraded to Drag Radial.. :-D

Oh yeah... In on one.. hehhehehehe

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
I'll phuckin bite....in on 1

·
MFI on CH3OH
14,338 Posts
innnnnn

·
Friendly Shit Stirrer
17,285 Posts
Most likely cause he could never compete with the big boys when he ran (or tired to run) ProMod.. I don't think a failed attempt is justification to hate something.. Sometimes ya just gonna suck it up and see the tires weren't the problem but rather the person using them.. :-D

Buying the best of everything won't always get you to the top.... especially when that equipment is put in the wrong hands.. :p:p:p:p

it was the wiring:-D:-D

·
Registered
6,300 Posts

Nice....:rock:

·
Registered
13,398 Posts
Got home just in time. In on 1

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Damnnnnn...What you running on Monty........:-Daw...Yea, in on 1!

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
wow:p:p:p:p

·
Registered
13,398 Posts
"tou got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything"

1 - 20 of 180 Posts