Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
46,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...but put it at the bottom of their own post,...so you end up reading what they are saying first, (often an answer to something),...before you even read what they are replying to?

Shouldn't the quote always be at the top of your post?

.....now go ahead wise guys,....quote me and put it on the bottom,...you know you wanna. :smt110 :p ;)

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
...but put it at the bottom of their own post,...so you end up reading what they are saying first, (often an answer to something),...before you even read what they are replying to?

.....now go ahead wise guys,....quote me and put it on the bottom,...you know you wanna. :smt110 :p ;)
cause that how it does on my puter

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
you want me to do it like this and have to use more effort

·
Super Moderator
46,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you want me to do it like this and have to use more effort
No,...that's not the way you are supposed to do it. My post that you quoted should be on the top,....just like yours in on the top of this one.

Wait,.....are you fucking with me? :smt110 ;)

·
Super Moderator
46,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Post #4 = good.

Post #7 = bad.

·
Non me ne frega un cazzo
32,867 Posts
Fuck you and the big wheel you rode in on

1 - 20 of 39 Posts