Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Aggressive Mediocrity
10,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
swing wide when they turn their passenger car at an intersection? Do you think you're a fucking semi? Seriously, if you make a normal turn, I personally guarantee you that your rear tires will clear any obstacle you might be concerned about.

Now, I might understand if you were driving a Fox body Mustang and trying to make a u-turn....but you're not!

BTW - if you drive a Mustang...you're gay!!

So honestly, there's no need to swing into my lane just to make your turn.

I hope I've helped you see the light :smt079

·
Aggressive Mediocrity
10,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DAMMIT, David got someone up under his skin tonight..........
Naw...this has been building over time Bobby - just climbing the peak to ask the almighty for a possible explanation...that's all.

BTW - is that a Mustang in your signature? Just asking ;)

·
Aggressive Mediocrity
10,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Mother Fucker! I swing wide because I'm driving too god damn fast! Besides, the lane I am driving in and the one you are setting in both belong to me!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
They aren't as bad as the ones that come to a near complete stop to make a right hand turn..

And BTW, I drive a Mustang so fuck off you pickle park lot lizard.

·
Aggressive Mediocrity
10,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mother Fucker! I swing wide because I'm driving too god damn fast! Besides, the lane I am driving in and the one you are setting in both belong to me!
I'm all for centrifugal force - if you're fighting that, you are welcome to my lane (though you'll likely be behind me, so I don't care).

But these folks don't know what centrifugal force is....

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
swing wide when they turn their passenger car at an intersection? Do you think you're a fucking semi? Seriously, if you make a normal turn, I personally guarantee you that your rear tires will clear any obstacle you might be concerned about.

Now, I might understand if you were driving a Fox body Mustang and trying to make a u-turn....but you're not!

BTW - if you drive a Mustang...you're gay!!

So honestly, there's no need to swing into my lane just to make your turn.

I hope I've helped you see the light :smt079
I agree with all of this...

·
Aggressive Mediocrity
10,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Now this is funny. I said the EXACT same thing tonight when my wife and went out to dinner. This broad was driving a ricer and slowed way down and swung way wide. Breaker 1-9 give me a smokey report. lol

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Fucking priceless, David!

·
Aggressive Mediocrity
10,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 43 Posts