Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when it is going to snow. I can understand bread but what is the point in milk if the power goes out, what are you going to store it in, snow. It looks like people would buy cokes, gatorade and so on, because they will not spoil so easily. I have just always tried to figure out the deal with buying milk when it is going to snow

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
when it is going to snow. I can understand bread but what is the point in milk if the power goes out, what are you going to store it in, snow. It looks like people would buy cokes, gatorade and so on, because they will not spoil so easily. I have just always tried to figure out the deal with buying milk when it is going to snow
Have you ever tried to make hot chocolate with phucking gatorade?

·
Professional Troublemaker
14,446 Posts
I have no fucking clue. I have seen people with grocery carts full of it before a "snow storm". Its like they think they will be trapped for months.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I assume its the people that eat fast food/take out everyday all day. Apparently they don't think they can get to McDonald's in the next day or two.

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
They like bread and milk?

Tom

·
Registered
708 Posts
what about the 36 rolls of TP?...how times are they going to shit while they are snowed in
EXACTLY...I would think consuming all that bread and milk would bind you up!!!!

·
Registered
3,484 Posts

How is the milk going to spoil when the power goes out, are you having a fucken' heatwave or something?

·
Registered
13,320 Posts
I don't know either, but just in case, I stocked up today. :cool:

·
Registered
209 Posts
An obsessive act before any snow storm by many. lol. Carried down from generations.. The fear of being stuck without
something to eat/drink.

·
Turbo boosted
1,504 Posts
:drinkers:we go threw 4 to 5 gallons a week!!! snow or not.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Milk and bread....mmmm.....

Gotta fix me a milk sammich

·
Registered
13,320 Posts
1 - 20 of 61 Posts