Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I happen to be a small tire racer myself (28-10.5) and I was just wondering why some people deliberately slow there car down. Open that bitch up and let it go or blow. FUCK THROTTLE STOPS!

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Why do some dudes suck other dudes dicks? The answers probably lay in the same closet.

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,413 Posts
I happen to be a small tire racer myself (28-10.5) and I was just wondering why some people deliberately slow there car down. Open that bitch up and let it go or blow. FUCK THROTTLE STOPS!
Because it's fun and it's a challenge. If you don't like to watch it then go to the hot dog stand and buy a weiner. The Super classes are a very fun class to run with very tight competition. They are classes for the racers not for fan. Again if you don't like it, don't watch.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Because it's fun and it's a challenge. If you don't like to watch it then go to the hot dog stand and buy a weiner. The Super classes are a very fun class to run with very tight competition. They are classes for the racers not for fan. Again if you don't like it, don't watch.
Well said. Alot nicer than I would have been.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
The challenge is why ... its harder to win a super class than any other class out there imo
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
12,487 Posts

·
Ronald Reagans Ultra Ego.
7,452 Posts
Because they can't win by driving the car themself........:finga:

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
It is a racers class, I personally cannot stand to watch them but for the racers its probably exciting and extremely competitive.

·
Registered
8,527 Posts
They got tired of spending money they didn't have to impress people they didn't know so they're trying to redirect the cash flow !

·
Just a Mechanic........
1,367 Posts
They might be trying to slow their car down to run with YOU:eek:

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
In super class racing it is better to slow down at the start rather than the top end, that way you can overmotor your car and have a big MPH thru the traps and still run the et for the class you are racing, throttle stops are wonderfull for class racing , but for bracket racing pull it off and let her eat

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Why all the hatred....Drag racing is a dying sport, in case you ahve not been paying attention. Tracks are closing everywhere in the country. I think everyone who has the least bit of interest in this sport should be out there running whatever they have whenever they can to support this great sport. Dont matter if it momma 20 second mini van, someones throttle stop Super Class car or a heads up car. The sport needs support not all the bitchassness that seems to go on here about bracket racing vs heads up racing. Juts get the fuck out there and support the tracks that are still open....

·
Bracket racer
5,194 Posts
Why all the hatred....Drag racing is a dying sport, in case you ahve not been paying attention. Tracks are closing everywhere in the country. I think everyone who has the least bit of interest in this sport should be out there running whatever they have whenever they can to support this great sport. Dont matter if it momma 20 second mini van, someones throttle stop Super Class car or a heads up car. The sport needs support not all the bitchassness that seems to go on here about bracket racing vs heads up racing. Juts get the fuck out there and support the tracks that are still open....

Bingo

If I cant afford to take the race car out I'm out there in my DD hitting up the bracket races or the chevy, for, mopar days. Every little bit helps.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts