Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 80 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
9,937 Posts
This is not meant to be a bash or a racist question. Is it cultural? I'm a 46 year old white male and I've never attributed anything in my life to my race. Good or bad I've never said it was because I was white. I don't even think that way about anyone. I've never seen a black person in a management position and thought they were there just because they were black. Why do guys have to start every sentence with "Well, as a black man"? You don't hear "Well, as a Chinese man" or "As a Hispanic man". I honestly think the racism that's so wide spread these days is perpetuated by those who claim being most affected by it. My wife serves as head of the "diversity council" for the hospital she works at and the things she tells me about the meetings makes me sick. What in the world can help this situation? America is going to shit and I feel it's all part of some sick plan. What ever happened to taking care of yourself and your family? I've been shit on plenty in my 46 years but never once blamed it on race.
That's your white privilege working for you! Thank your parents!!

·
Meh Commander
13,079 Posts
This is a fact
I’m 60 born and raised in California
Grew up in NorCal
Every single black person Iv known in my life hated all white with the exception of three.
A girl I dated once and two guys Iv been friends with for years.
The rest ... would openly tell you they hate white people
How you going to work with that?

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Because a lot of blacks are jealous of others, not just whites. Piss, moan, cry that's all they do, but the blacks excell at those 3 things very well.

Reactions: RonSmith

·
Idiot Savant
166,479 Posts
Every black I know including myself feel the same way about the media, and are pissed about it
You'd also have to be pissed about the shit the hood rats post on social media.....because that is far worse.

The bad behavior of the 33% has gone beyond our ability to process it, never mind ignore it. "Black Culture" which is really "Thug Culture" is sick.

How to fix it? We never will as long as we venerate it. And the media treats thugs, and the Thug Culture" as heroic. Hopefully, the trend of blacks walking away from the left will continue and we can all find a way to undo the economic and intellectual damage the Marxists have done over the past 80 years. The left doesn't want to change anything, they want the issue, not a solution. They spent 80 years building the issue. They spent 80 years destroying the black nuclear family and black owned business (read "Freakonomics" for a pirmer), with the help of and at the behest of the Marxist unions.

Education, or more properly, eliminating gross ignorance is key. But how can you educate people that refuse to learn because they ain't "acting white?"

Fuck if I know. But at some point the disruption of society is a greater danger than the elimination of the miscreants, be they looting hoot rats, or educated white anarchists.

I think we're past that point. It's past time to exert control. If that looks like racial profiling....bummer. If that looks like targeting rich white kids....so be it.

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,083 Posts
years ago i worked with a black guy in the diesel shop, our shifts overlapped so often we worked together for a few hours, nice guy, never had an issue with him and likewise.. i have a fair amount of tattoos but you would never guess it since they cover up with a t-shirt and they are all traditional things, nothing gang related or wierd shit...im a clean cut person you would never guess i had any..... 1 day he walked into the changing room and i didnt have a shirt on, that man flipped a 180 and the nice guy he was unloaded on me calling me a skin head racist because i had tattoos. boss was in the locker room, just said ignore it we cant do anything.

personally i dont mind anyone. race, size, etc... but i will judge you on character.

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
Either you are a hard working productive member of America , or you are a worthless piece of drain on our country shit.

Unfortunately many of us have had to deal with a large percentage of the later .

The simple answer at its most basic form is do you want to be a AMERICAN or a ___ AMERICAN, once you put ANY OTHER nationality infront of AMERICAN the division begins, you can be proud of where you came from , as there is zero shame in that.

Get up every day, put on your big boy pants and try to make the world a better place .
If i got up every day and hated the Russians and Germans for what they did to my ancestors all while living in bitter anger blaming them for all my problems i would look like biggoted asshole too.

·
Registered
25,959 Posts
It is my observation that a vast majority of blacks are taught to hate whites from birth. It is part of the 'culture' that is passed from generation to generation. Few escape it.

·
Meh Commander
13,079 Posts
It is my observation that a vast majority of blacks are taught to hate whites from birth. It is part of the 'culture' that is passed from generation to generation. Few escape it.
I saw it happen in 1968
We all went on summer break friends that played together at school
Day one back to school the back kids were red faced ready to fight over anything.

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Yet most in this thread group us all together
I don't. I grew up in D.C. and was a minority. I have good friends, black that had distinguished careers in Law Enforcement, Government and Science. They all come from the same neighborhood, same school. They had fathers and mothers that would whoop that ass if they got out of line, just like my mom and dad. Today, 75% of inner city blacks have no father in the home. You can't expect all the African American Grandmothers to raise these kids, and expect positive results. That dream is over.
Zim

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
You'd also have to be pissed about the shit the hood rats post on social media.....because that is far worse.

The bad behavior of the 33% has gone beyond our ability to process it, never mind ignore it. "Black Culture" which is really "Thug Culture" is sick.

How to fix it? We never will as long as we venerate it. And the media treats thugs, and the Thug Culture" as heroic. Hopefully, the trend of blacks walking away from the left will continue and we can all find a way to undo the economic and intellectual damage the Marxists have done over the past 80 years. The left doesn't want to change anything, they want the issue, not a solution. They spent 80 years building the issue. They spent 80 years destroying the black nuclear family and black owned business (read "Freakonomics" for a pirmer), with the help of and at the behest of the Marxist unions.

Education, or more properly, eliminating gross ignorance is key. But how can you educate people that refuse to learn because they ain't "acting white?"

Fuck if I know. But at some point the disruption of society is a greater danger than the elimination of the miscreants, be they looting hoot rats, or educated white anarchists.

I think we're past that point. It's past time to exert control. If that looks like racial profiling....bummer. If that looks like targeting rich white kids....so be it.
Freakanomics is a great book. Really goes to show that the numbers don't lie. You can argue a subject to death but the statistics tell the truth.

·
Registered
23,418 Posts
I don't. I grew up in D.C. and was a minority. I have good friends, black that had distinguished careers in Law Enforcement, Government and Science. They all come from the same neighborhood, same school. They had fathers and mothers that would whoop that ass if they got out of line, just like my mom and dad. Today, 75% of inner city blacks have no father in the home. You can't expect all the African American Grandmothers to raise these kids, and expect positive results. That dream is over.
Zim
Understandable.

So, now the question is, "WHY is it that 75 percent of inner city blacks have NO father in the home" , ???

Is that also the white mans fault somehow ?

Or, is it just a cultural thing that people absolutely refuse to admit, or accept?

Then again, I hear that is also Trumps fault too...….

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
To me ,its similiar to the police situation. Maybe if more good ones spoke out against the bad ones they wouldnt be grouped together. "The only thing evil needs,is for good men to do nothing"

·
Registered
9,067 Posts
To me ,its similiar to the police situation. Maybe if more good ones spoke out against the bad ones they wouldnt be grouped together. "The only thing evil needs,is for good men to do nothing"
Agree and disagree. While I do feel that the "good ones" of any group should be more vocal in their opposition to things that make the group as a whole look bad, it's also the responsibility of the observer to refrain from making assumptions about a group of people based on the actions of a few.

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
Couple years back, I was sitting on a bench in the mall in Vegas and got to BS'ing with another guy who didn't feel like going into every store with his wife. Big, tall black fellow. I noticed his wife had pretty expensive clothes and jewelry, but not ostentatious. My initial impression was a guy who had done well for himself, and it turned out he had. He had a trucking business, and even knew our neck of the woods, as his company hauled to Calgary and Vancouver.
So we BS'ed about various topics, and the topic of race came up via a couple of young blacks who walked by. He shook his head in disgust, because they were speaking "ebonically", for lack of a better word. He unloaded a bit, acknowledging that he was originally from Louisiana, and everyone in the US (not from Louisiana) finds it hard to understand Louisiana English. But these young motherfuckers, he said, they insist on speaking a lingo that only vaguely resembles English, and then wonder why white people don't want to hire them. They don't understand that people don't have time to spend teaching a grown-ass young adult how to speak English, at the same time they're trying to teach them how to do a job. He said he only hires black kids if they have good English skills, because if they're 18, and born Arizona, they should already know English.
His big beef was that he had better success giving white and Hispanic kids a start with entry level jobs than he had with black kids. Black kids didn't want to sweep the floors at the maintenance shop to get started. The other thing he said that really stuck with me was that 90% of the white people he ever met and did business with, didn't have time to give a shit about skin color. However, 90% of black people put way too much weight on skin color.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes it is, which is why I posted it in TOBT which is for posts such as this.
Well me being a Black man and reading these replays on here makes me very dissapointed in you guys.And I won't hold it against you everybody is entitled to there opinion.In my 47 yrs of life color has never been my judgement of a man or woman some of my dearest brothers and sisters are Caucasian and I mean that when I say Bro or Sis that's what we are to each other and I'll go balls to the wall for them and then for me .But there is no way in hell that any 9f you can say there has not been injustices done to our race since forever.I see shit like no parents inferior DNa if that ain't racist then tell me what is ?Yes there are a lot of single parent homes when father's and uncles go to jail for 20 years for simple possession and so forth and so forth.Ive always worked hard for what I wanted and any downfalls I've had has been on me and I've never blamed the white man for shit matter fact I appreciate all the white who Have favored me and still do for my ethics as a man and a hard worker and somebody who can be counted on in any task set before me wether 8ts been sports ,truck driver ,heavy equipment drag racing Anything.So fellows don't sit here and say bullshit like this and shit talking in racing is what it's all about its not my thing cause I like to let em talk shit to to the tail lights black or white Trainsmoke803 out C'mon wit the C'mon .

·
Registered
977 Posts
That's your white privilege working for you! Thank your parents!!
And that would be you projecting the perpetual chip on your shoulder that says you can never succeed in life because a white person prevents your success. You can thank your parents for that.

·
Idiot Savant
166,479 Posts
Well me being a Black man and reading these replays on here makes me very dissapointed in you guys.And I won't hold it against you everybody is entitled to there opinion.In my 47 yrs of life color has never been my judgement of a man or woman some of my dearest brothers and sisters are Caucasian and I mean that when I say Bro or Sis that's what we are to each other and I'll go balls to the wall for them and then for me .But there is no way in hell that any 9f you can say there has not been injustices done to our race since forever.I see shit like no parents inferior DNa if that ain't racist then tell me what is ?Yes there are a lot of single parent homes when father's and uncles go to jail for 20 years for simple possession and so forth and so forth.Ive always worked hard for what I wanted and any downfalls I've had has been on me and I've never blamed the white man for shit matter fact I appreciate all the white who Have favored me and still do for my ethics as a man and a hard worker and somebody who can be counted on in any task set before me wether 8ts been sports ,truck driver ,heavy equipment drag racing Anything.So fellows don't sit here and say bullshit like this and shit talking in racing is what it's all about its not my thing cause I like to let em talk shit to to the tail lights black or white Trainsmoke803 out C'mon wit the C'mon .
Every person on the planet suffers "injustices." People naturally make snap judgements based on the most obvious characteristics.....be that race, nationality, appearance, linguistics...whatever.

Buck up Nancy. America has treated blacks, Germans, Irish, Italians, Catholics, Jews, Asians and everyone else like shit. Life ain't fair and you can't make people like you.

As I understand what you wrote......it's not simple to decipher, it's not a "lot" of black families that have no father in the home. It's the great majority of them. "While 74.3 percent of all White children below the age of 18 live with both parents, only 38.7 percent of African-American minors can say the same." This is by design. By design of the Democrat Party. It is not only a design, it is their policy.

Most blacks don't live in the Black Culture. They navigate life in the American Culture, or halfway in between. They don't speak like idiots, they live "normal" lives. But Black Culture is what it is. It is sick......and whites are not to blame for it. People in all those Democrat cities that are such failures can clean up their own neighborhoods.....but they won't. They can stop voting for political leadership, black and white, that perpetuates the problem....but they won't. They can stop whining about yesterday and make today and tomorrow better....but they won't. They can stop committing most of the violent crimes...but they won't. They can stop hero worshipping assholes that are pimping women...but they won't. I can keep going about the shit they won't do, but you get the point.

C'mon wit the C'mon

61 - 80 of 165 Posts