Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
You are right. And I blame a lot of that on the main stream media that's in the Liberals back pockets, and control the narrative. People who have never in their lives even met a black man are exposed to news footage of blacks rioting, looting, burning, assaulting, and killing all the time. They make the few thousand poor examples of humans in general, never mind black people, cast the stereotype for the 40,000,000 black people in this country. The right winged media outlets and internet sites always highlight successful black men and women denouncing the Democratic party. Well educated, well spoken, hard working black AMERICANS that should be praised instead of criminals that were shot down by police with rap sheets as long as their arms. Why is it CNN, and ABC, CBS, MSNBC, etc,...never show well to do black folk? Why don't they show hard working black people? Why don't they show black families that are living their lives the right way? Law abiding citizens who support the police, not want to defund them? Because it doesn't fit their narrative. If I were black, I'd be pissed off at them constantly showing people with my skin color in a bad situations, being violent, destroying America, etc,..etc,... because it makes people think all black people are like that. Candase Owens speaks the truth every day,..and more and more black Americans are hearing her words.
Every black I know including myself feel the same way about the media, and are pissed about it

·
Registered
23,364 Posts
There is a lot of jealousy on their behalf. I Personally think most blacks hate the fact that they are black. They have to take it out on the race which they would rather be a part of. I mean look at all the black men they are with white women. Look a Micheal Jackson bleaching himself out because he could afford to. The list goes on and on.

Michael Jackson was just trying to bleach out his asshole for his gay boyfriends.

The problem was, he was 100 percent asshole.

Thus, it took A LOT of bleach !!

·
Super Moderator
45,680 Posts
Every black I know including myself feel the same way about the media, and are pissed about it
I feel the same about ordinary, regular hard working Democratic voters. There is no way they approve of what their party has become, and what they stand for nowadays. It's not the party their parents and grandparents supported.

·
Registered
16,409 Posts
This is not meant to be a bash or a racist question. Is it cultural? I'm a 46 year old white male and I've never attributed anything in my life to my race. Good or bad I've never said it was because I was white. I don't even think that way about anyone. I've never seen a black person in a management position and thought they were there just because they were black. Why do guys have to start every sentence with "Well, as a black man"? You don't hear "Well, as a Chinese man" or "As a Hispanic man". I honestly think the racism that's so wide spread these days is perpetuated by those who claim being most affected by it. My wife serves as head of the "diversity council" for the hospital she works at and the things she tells me about the meetings makes me sick. What in the world can help this situation? America is going to shit and I feel it's all part of some sick plan. What ever happened to taking care of yourself and your family? I've been shit on plenty in my 46 years but never once blamed it on race.
This is how they justify their actions / culture and lack of self support.

Remember it's not fair if a white man raises his kids to be better people when compared to a fatherless black family.

·
Registered
8,797 Posts
I feel the same about ordinary, regular hard working Democratic voters. There is no way they approve of what their party has become, and what they stand for nowadays. It's not the party their parents and grandparents supported.
I agree!...... When you meet these people tell them TRUMP is the one to vote for!
I have a friend who is a "Diehard Democrat" and I asked him "IF" Bernie got the nomination would he vote for him and he said that if that happened he would vote for Trump to save America....... Sadly he will now vote for Joe and the Ho.

BTW! Todays Democratic Party is "out of control" and is out to destroy America as we know it...... Just look at the Sanctuary Cities that are now Shit Holes.

·
Registered
17,248 Posts
When another human is not equal to the white man on ANY level ( other than meaningless children's games) they have to reach for straws. Good example, Europe stone homes and buildings for 1000's of years, Africa STILL live is huts and can not figure how to make food grow .They are eating porridge with flies in their eyes that the white man sent them . That same "we do not know how to grow our own food" DNA is in the black person that we have to deal with in this country and other countries are also plagued with.

·
Banned
2,522 Posts
Michael Jackson was just trying to bleach out his asshole for his gay boyfriends.
The problem was, he was 100 percent asshole.
Thus, it took A LOT of bleach !!
You go through the mundane Yellow Bullet fodder and then you stumble upon such a post and then you ROFLMAO, absolutely no fucking debating that magnificent logical argument

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
G'day, Three years ago a black family moved in next door. My wife and I went out of our way to be friendly to the new neighbors. Parents and two kids with another being born not long after they moved in. It wasn't long before we realized that they did not work. Strange. It wasn't long after that we realized how they supported themselves. They were the new suppliers of illicit pharmaceuticals for our area plus whatever the mother got for having the kids. The customers that showed up were horrible. There were constant fights next door at all hours of the day every day.

We did not call the police but the neighbors on the other side did. Often. One summer morning about 7:00 I was finishing my morning ritual before leaving for work. I was feeding the fish in my pond when a voice called over from the other side of the plants we put in. "Do you know your neighbor's children." Without seeing anyone I answered no and asked why. They had the 4 year old in a squad car out front and they were hoping I could identify him. So I told the officer that i would go through the house, grab my keys and insulin, and meet them in front. Four squad cars in front of my house. As I was walking the officer in charge chose to give me grief as if this was my fault. The officer with the child ran the passenger window down and I said hi to the little guy. He responded with "hi hi hi hi," Four times as usual. The officer with him called out identity has been confirmed.

I woke my wife up and she came out and stayed with the little guy until a relative could be found. They followed my advice and located the female neighbor's brother. He unlocked the house and the mother and aunt were passed out in the living room.

The gist of it was the little guy ran away from a crappy situation and thought he could walk to school. The kids have been taken away and both parents were jailed.

The saddest part of this whole mess is the friendly kind officer that had the little guy was murdered this spring by a black man. Gunned down while serving an eviction notice. The killer even killed his own mother and wounded a deputy. He survived the gunfight.

Sorry for venting but it was bothering me.

41 - 60 of 156 Posts