Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
It's an easy out to explain away their failures.

Look at youtube or just at life in general and you will see the successful black people will all have one thing in common. Every single one of them hates when black people use their skin color as an excuse to support their failures. They know what it takes to be successful in this country and strive to do it every day, which is why they are in fact successful.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
110,701 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
There is a lot of jealousy on their behalf. I Personally think most blacks hate the fact that they are black. They have to take it out on the race which they would rather be a part of. I mean look at all the black men they are with white women. Look a Micheal Jackson bleaching himself out because he could afford to. The list goes on and on.

·
Registered
382 Posts
There is a lot of jealousy on their behalf. I Personally think most blacks hate the fact that they are black. They have to take it out on the race which they would rather be a part of. I mean look at all the black men they are with white women. Look a Micheal Jackson bleaching himself out because he could afford to. The list goes on and on.
I love my black skin

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,990 Posts
Because that's what they've been taught. It couldn't be that they don't fuckin try. It couldn't be any other reason. It always about race. No matter what. They can't get ahead because they're black. Not because they don't out out the effort to get ahead. Oh no. And when other blacks do it's because they're uncle Tom's.

·
Super Moderator
45,723 Posts
Yet most in this thread group us all together
You are right. And I blame a lot of that on the main stream media that's in the Liberals back pockets, and control the narrative. People who have never in their lives even met a black man are exposed to news footage of blacks rioting, looting, burning, assaulting, and killing all the time. They make the few thousand poor examples of humans in general, never mind black people, cast the stereotype for the 40,000,000 black people in this country. The right winged media outlets and internet sites always highlight successful black men and women denouncing the Democratic party. Well educated, well spoken, hard working black AMERICANS that should be praised instead of criminals that were shot down by police with rap sheets as long as their arms. Why is it CNN, and ABC, CBS, MSNBC, etc,...never show well to do black folk? Why don't they show hard working black people? Why don't they show black families that are living their lives the right way? Law abiding citizens who support the police, not want to defund them? Because it doesn't fit their narrative. If I were black, I'd be pissed off at them constantly showing people with my skin color in a bad situations, being violent, destroying America, etc,..etc,... because it makes people think all black people are like that. Candase Owens speaks the truth every day,..and more and more black Americans are hearing her words.

·
Super Moderator
45,723 Posts
why is it if your one on one with a black person some act one way then when they get with there own race its like a switch go s on they act different they you as the white person become inviable most of my friends are not like this but some do
Translation with correct punctuation, spelling and sentence structure:

Why is it that if you're one on one with a black person, some act one way, then when they get with their own race it's like a switch goes on and they act differently? Then you, as the white person, becomes invisible. Most of my friends are not like this but some are.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
What I can't wrap my head around is how Shooting 2 cops sitting in their patrol cars is going to improve your movement? How does rioting and destroying property honor a dead man? How do any of these things help their cause or lend credibility to it? I'm honestly not bashing, I wanna know where this train of thought is coming from?

21 - 40 of 165 Posts