Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched the episode of street outlaws last night, where the loud mouth chick clearly out steers herself into the weeds, against the yellow mustang. It seems like evrytime they try to bring a token onto the show, they wreck. Feel free to discuss any theories you have, amongst yourselves.

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
29,154 Posts
I've seen plenty of men crash at drag strips.......why can't men drive?

·
Registered
15,846 Posts
I've seen plenty of men crash at drag strips.......why can't men drive?
Its all statistics 98.945% of drag racers are men the remainder are broads. The numbers related to 100 drag racers have 2 men crashing for a percentage of just under 2% on the other hand if 1.055% represents the women 1 crash means almost all of the women crash, hence the question. Its easy math, but then again 5 out of 4 surveys are made up on the spot.:rolleyes:

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
29,154 Posts
Its all statistics 98.945% of drag racers are men the remainder are broads. The numbers related to 100 drag racers have 2 men crashing for a percentage of just under 2% on the other hand if 1.055% represents the women 1 crash means almost all of the women crash, hence the question. Its easy math, but then again 5 out of 4 surveys are made up on the spot.:rolleyes:
Exactly. I'm just so sick of hearing how bad women are as drivers just because a big deal is made of the ones that are.
In all my years at the race track, growing up there, working there, watching, participating......I've never seen a female crash. And there are quite a few female drag racers around here.

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
Some women are ok but at least we all know Orientals cant drive .:)

·
Registered
15,846 Posts
I found, at least with all the broads I know that if you use a vacuum cleaner handle for a shifter, a frying pan for a steering wheel, and a oven control panel for a dash they feel more comfortable in the car, also a paisley chute helps

·
Mother Hen
51,604 Posts
I found, at least with all the broads I know that if you use a vacuum cleaner handle for a shifter, a frying pan for a steering wheel, and a oven control panel for a dash they feel more comfortable in the car, also a paisley chute helps
I prefer a nice floral print, but that's just me. Have you ever seen the movie "Tangled"? That would be my preference for the uses of a cast iron pan. :p

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
29,154 Posts
I won't tell you what I prefer for a shifter handle......:cool:

·
Registered
21,094 Posts
I watched ...... street outlaws last night, ......... loud mouth chick clearly out steers herself into the weeds,..........
Let me see if I understand the actual facts

YOU are watching a FAKE TV show, a "reality" show, where people are "faking" what they "would be doing" ILLEGALLY if it really were 'real'.................

and you are using this as a basis for judging anything?

Jezus Kariesst this is like analyzing "Gunsmoke" to see if Kitty really knew how to run a saloon

·
Registered
132 Posts
Stunt driver, what it again, why would you race that mustang when the car in the background in her garage would clearly out class most of them. Plus taking the Stang to get it tuned before raced adds in filler time and an introduction for her.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Let me see if I understand the actual facts

YOU are watching a FAKE TV show, a "reality" show, where people are "faking" what they "would be doing" ILLEGALLY if it really were 'real'.................

and you are using this as a basis for judging anything?

Jezus Kariesst this is like analyzing "Gunsmoke" to see if Kitty really knew how to run a saloon

Let me see if I got this straight. You are saying they aren't really doing a 140 on a shitty road, the spinout was fake, along with all the blown tires, fucked up rims, destroyed body panels, and the s10 hitting the curb and destroying the front suspension was fake too? You are a special kind of stupid..... Stick to racing your keyboard. I bet you almost never lose.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts