Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just when i think i went through everything business wise i had my 1st . customer placed an order with me end of dec , told him a 4 week lead time , custom order i needed a minimal down payment of 500.00 took deposit , he called back 1 week later decided to change some things and add to his order , no problem take another week to get things done . now his new order totals over 5k

then the guy instead of calling me to cancel his order or something else he just files a no reciept of mechandise claim and gets his deposit back . i never heard from him or anything i just got the letter from the card processer. i call him up ask him whats up he stumbles , and says i tried calling but your shop phone kept ringing , when he knows for a fact i have voice mail and if i dont answer i will call back , i even have caller id and the fucker never called .

good thing is i have all invoices sent to him and dates saying ship date etc . so im not sure what they will do . all i know is here i am floating a 5k job with nothing .

god i hate some people . what a way to do business .

and me i have a simple 100.00 cancelation fee , i hope the dick doesnt try and get that back either , becuase wether people know it or not , if you cancel an order the business still needs to pay the processing fee and charge back fee .

ok im done .

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
This would require a firm size 12 planted deep in his ass...while taking the $100 fee back. Fucking asswipes. There was just recently a huge thread on another forum about this same topic. 90% of the businesses wont even take a credit card anymore unless they know the card holder. I think there was something with debit cards though that wasnt an issue cause the cash was already spoken for. But also they stated with no sig, you were screwed.

·
GOD
1,859 Posts
wow that sucks dood...people just dont understand what it takes to run a business and think its easy.

hope you get your payback in some way

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure would be a shame if that dudes name and # got posted on some kind of, you know, forum...

yea , im all for revenge , but im not that way . i just move on to the next customer no sense letting 1 guy get to me . eventually the stuff he ordered will be sold to someone else so no big deal there . im just pissed he didnt call me and say hey this aint gonna work for me . thats the real kick in the balls for me .

i firmly belive in karma . he will get his one day .

·
Registered
500 Posts
yea , im all for revenge , but im not that way . i just move on to the next customer no sense letting 1 guy get to me . eventually the stuff he ordered will be sold to someone else so no big deal there . im just pissed he didnt call me and say hey this aint gonna work for me . thats the real kick in the balls for me .

i firmly belive in karma . he will get his one day .
I was just joking... and yes, they always get it back x2!:finga:

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I have been doing good for a while now, then 2 weeks ago I had a guy get on me about why his engine isn't done. He dropped it off 2 weeks before Christmas. He told me no hurry. I told him I was going to be closed the week over the holidays and I would hit his engine after the first of the year. I still don't know where it came from, no warning nothing just a beating becasue I was taking to long.

I just don't get people.

Keith

1 - 9 of 9 Posts