Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess that's the question of the day. Since I didn't want to muddy up Jack's for sale thread with all this mindless BS I thought I'd start another one specifically on the topic in the heading.

So Max, you can buy a car that's a proven front runner, but don't have the sac to sit in it and wheel it. You're fully content to literally sit on the sidelines and let Matt and Chris race your car and then try and take all the credit like you've done something?

So the question is why? Why not take the time and have Matt and Chris help you, and YOU drive it and YOU learn it?

As Wayne puts it.... clown shoes.

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
Im sure glad mine will be built not bought.........
and im driving it MYSELF !!! :drinkers:

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
Almost forgot..............
IN ON ONE :-Shower

·
Gas Passer
4,911 Posts
Shit, I am not going to lie...it takes a big set of balls to run fours on a 275 radial! :smt103 James

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I guess that's the question of the day. Since I didn't want to muddy up Jack's for sale thread with all this mindless BS I thought I'd start another one specifically on the topic in the heading.

So Max, you can buy a car that's a proven front runner, but don't have the sac to sit in it and wheel it. You're fully content to literally sit on the sidelines and let Matt and Chris race your car and then try and take all the credit like you've done something?

So the question is why? Why not take the time and have Matt and Chris help you, and YOU drive it and YOU learn it?

As Wayne puts it.... clown shoes.
Its not that he cant drive it randy.He just wants to be able to stand back and watch his car out run all his internet fans for the first time at the track with it.

·
Gas Passer
4,911 Posts
The way some of you guys went on about his height, i just figure he could'nt reach the pedals..
Now I haven't seen Max, but, if you were referring to me, that would definitely be a possibility! :p James

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
I remember him talking shit to me about writing checks and and having a driver....

hummmm

·
DOO DOO BROWN
16,083 Posts
I don't ever take up for Max, but I will say, what does it matter if he does or doesn't? There are a shit ton of people who own cars and don't drive them.

·
Registered
689 Posts
WHY IS EVERYONE HATING ON HIM? SO HE BOUGHT A FAST CAR, HELL I WOULDNT GET BEHIND THE WHEEL NOT BEING THAT FAST BEFORE AND CHANCE WRECKING IT!!!! IM SURE AFTER THE RACE HE WILL GET BEHIND THE WHEEL. JUST SEEMS ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE JELIOUS HE BOUGHT A CAR THAT IS FASTER... HATE ON ME IF YOU WANT DONT MATTER EITHER WAY TO ME JUST BEEN READING THE TREADS AND THATS WHAT I HAVE SEEN.

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Its not that he cant drive it randy.He just wants to be able to stand back and watch his car out run all his internet fans for the first time at the track with it.
So all it is, is for show? He can't take the heat to step up and do it himself? Everyone knows the car runs. It's no different than when Eric owned it.... Oh wait.... the only reason Eric wasn't driving it was the fact he was behind the wheel of his OTHER killer! got it!

·
Gas Passer
4,911 Posts
I was at the track one night many years ago and Joey Martin had just finished building a car for a customer. Dialed in the chassis for him and everything. Car would pull a foot or so wheelie every pass and on a rail. Well, first pass for this guy, lifts the wheels and I notice they turn as they are in the air. I remember thinking to myself, "This ought to be pretty interesting". Damn guy set the wheels down and drove it right into the wall. Sometimes it's best to know your limitations. James

1 - 20 of 109 Posts