Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, keep an open mind here...

so yes, I am a trump supporter but i also think the vaccine is needed to get this virus under control.

now, i realize alot of you have reservations, but put yourself in my shoes and assume this vaccine is a good thing like it is said to be.

Now why is it not being distributed like it should be. The problems seem to be even more extreme in democrat run states (i.e NY), i have alot of elderly family in NY that should of gotten it by now. High-risk canidates cannot get it, it is not available.

so i have a couple "conspiracy/ideas" to why this is occuring.

1. "They" have been so pre-occupid with Trump and his handling of the "virus", now that the vaccine is available they did not figure out how they were going to distribute it.

2. Follows the premise "Never let a good crisis go to waste." Meaning "let it roll", this is a good way to weed out those that do not agree.

These are somethings ive been thinking of, what do you all think.

·
Registered
28,025 Posts
"They" only had 10 months to plan and implement a distribution plan. "They" had to keep the propaganda rolling. "They" are absolutely incompetent, either naturally or by design. I believe the latter.

·
Registered
16,647 Posts
Before everyone think too hard and loses their minds, be aware the Federal government merely distributes allocations of the available doses to the states. The actual vaccination program (who, when, where) is 100% the responsibility of each state.

·
Registered
19,425 Posts
Gavin Newsom was just on the news explaining the problem was the federal government ”just dumped the vaccine on our state and now were having to deal with it”. What a god damn asshole. Fucking asshole. Ignorant asshole. Unwiped asshole. Putrid asshole, ASSHOLE. His mother was an asshole. His kids are assholes. people that for him are assholes. Schmitty is an asshole.

·
Registered
19,150 Posts
One of the problems is hospitals ordering it. It has been available, but the hospitals themselves haven't ordered to restock it. The Dumb Asses.

·
Registered
457 Posts
there are only so many doses to be had we need billions they can only produce so many per day its going to take time to get it to all the sheep out there I'm not worried about it I have no plan on getting it

·
Registered
27,682 Posts
Gavin Newsom was just on the news explaining the problem was the federal government ”just dumped the vaccine on our state and now were having to deal with it”. What a god damn asshole. Fucking asshole. Ignorant asshole. Unwiped asshole. Putrid asshole, ASSHOLE. His mother was an asshole. His kids are assholes. people that for him are assholes. Schmitty is an asshole.

So, I'm guessing you don't like the guy? :p

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Ok guys, keep an open mind here...

so yes, I am a trump supporter but i also think the vaccine is needed to get this virus under control.

now, i realize alot of you have reservations, but put yourself in my shoes and assume this vaccine is a good thing like it is said to be.

Now why is it not being distributed like it should be. The problems seem to be even more extreme in democrat run states (i.e NY), i have alot of elderly family in NY that should of gotten it by now. High-risk canidates cannot get it, it is not available.

so i have a couple "conspiracy/ideas" to why this is occuring.

1. "They" have been so pre-occupid with Trump and his handling of the "virus", now that the vaccine is available they did not figure out how they were going to distribute it.

2. Follows the premise "Never let a good crisis go to waste." Meaning "let it roll", this is a good way to weed out those that do not agree.

These are somethings ive been thinking of, what do you all think.
Here in OC Ca they are distributing it to people over 65 and are hoping they get second doses in time. Disneyland is now a injection super center for covid shots.
Los Angeles is still running behind due to the people they have running the show.

·
Registered
14,975 Posts
I live in the liberal shithole of Montgomery County MD. The place sux in a whole lot of ways (like perfect sidewalks but roads full of potholes) but they are doing a bang up job so far on the vaccine with 98% of the current doses received having been distributed.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts